Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Got my two on line, straight forward and easy. Didn’t renew last year because of the cowboys and Covid but managed to retain my original seats which we have had since return to the valley all those years ago.

To make things even better qualified for over 65 for first time, so very good value IMHO.
    were you charged any fees ?
    £1.50 in total.
    I paid by phone with my credit card and was charged one fee of £1-50 and one of £1 , I thought was against the law to charge for paying by card
  • Options
    Got my two on line, straight forward and easy. Didn’t renew last year because of the cowboys and Covid but managed to retain my original seats which we have had since return to the valley all those years ago.

To make things even better qualified for over 65 for first time, so very good value IMHO.
    £1.50 in total.
    I paid by phone with my credit card and was charged one fee of £1-50 and one of £1 , I thought was against the law to charge for paying by card
    Booking fees can still be charged if they apply to all forms of payment - they can't if it only applies to credit cards. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

£1.50 in total.
    Booking fees can still be charged if they apply to all forms of payment - they can't if it only applies to credit cards. 

any idea why there were 2 separate charges
  • Options
    1. Pricing looks what I expected - the differential between lowest and highest is still too large. It encourages you to spend less, not more.
    2. Glad to hear the systems side of renewing appears to be much easier than previously - we have all been frustrated by this before.
    3. Agree with Rick that the Membership offerings are disappointing and confusing. A triumph of quantity over quality - 30 loyalty points and a pair of lucky socks?
    4. Can you imagine buying a round and having to get your card our to claim 20% off one drink? Those who agreed this have never queued and bought a drink before.
    5. Can we rename this the Stuwall Thread?
    6. If enough people become Members and remember to wear their lucky socks on match days (as well as their own lucky pants), promotion should be assured.

That 20% discount might be an issue if somebody was buying a round and more than one person in that round wanted to apply the discount...eg a family missing the pre kick off drinks opportunity and wanting to use the discount at half time (when getting one drink in is the most that can usually be managed, if at all and holding up the queue even more isn’t necessarily to be recommended 
  • Options
    Bought mine online, very simple when I could remember what subsection of the block me seat is in.

Paid for, email confirming but still the actual season ticket has not been delivered. Why isn't there a motorcycle courier waiting to bring it over at once?

Had the same problems as someone else getting a student ticket for @UEAAddick Will have to ring tomorrow.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Rothko said:
    Trying to buy a kids ST at the moment, and keep getting an error saying I can't buy at that price range, anyone know why that comes up. Kids age is set as 7 in his account
    Have you edited the 'owner' of that ticket itself on the purchase screen? I had the same but only needed to change it to his name.
    I get the same even if i edit the owner to my son.
  • Options
    This is annoying. I went to press "renew to renew my season ticket" and it says I have no subscriptions. However I was a season ticket holder last year"
  • Options
    Had a bit of trouble with passwords on website,phoned up,held on for 10-15 minutes then bought my 2 tickets in seconds,all very easy
  • Options
    Tried online but it doesn’t seem to be crediting me with any cash, wants me to pay full price . Anything I’m doing wrong ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    masicat said:
    Tried online but it doesn’t seem to be crediting me with any cash, wants me to pay full price . Anything I’m doing wrong ?

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/608fd175bfc90/how-to-use-your-cafc-cash-to-purchase-your-202122-season-ticket
  • Options
    .Rudders22 said:
    This is annoying. I went to press "renew to renew my season ticket" and it says I have no subscriptions. However I was a season ticket holder last year"
    Well if there’s one club that can get by being rudderless it’s this one...
  • Options
    just realised.. because of covid... i was a season ticket holder the prev season but wasn't able to renew this current season due to Covid... and have £70 in tokens (forgot to use them for games being paying on the credit card
  • Options
    The ticket site doesn't have me registered as being a Valley Gold member. I rejoined it in December, having left under Roland. Is there some way of getting it registered? Or do you have to be a member for a certain length of time before being eligible for the discount. 
  • Options
    Had a bit of trouble with passwords on website,phoned up,held on for 10-15 minutes then bought my 2 tickets in seconds,all very easy
    I've phoned up 3 Times today. 
    Each call lasting more than 30 minutes. 
    No fucker answered. 
    Shall try again tomorrow 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    redman said:
    The ticket site doesn't have me registered as being a Valley Gold member. I rejoined it in December, having left under Roland. Is there some way of getting it registered? Or do you have to be a member for a certain length of time before being eligible for the discount. 
    * In order to qualify for £15 Season Ticket discount and priority tickets, you must have paid at least £60 towards your Valley Gold membership
    https://www.valleygold.org.uk/why-join-valley-gold/

Or contact Valley Gold Telephone: 020 8244 7771

Email: valleygold@cafc.co.uk

• Options
    Thanks @clive . By luck I should have just made the 6 months payments now and my 7th due now. So will chase up
  • Options
    I've phoned up 3 Times today. 
    Each call lasting more than 30 minutes. 
    No fucker answered. 
    Shall try again tomorrow 
    Yes but withhold your number next time 😉
    Cheers mate. 
    😂😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best season ticket sales on first day for 5 years 
    Didn't Scotty say that today's season ticket sales were more than the last five years' opening day sales combined?

Whilst appreciating that's a fairly low bar given the state of the club in recent times that's still a pretty big statement of intent from the fans.

Hopefully this is just the start of filling the ground and not the sum total of ST sales for next season (I've still got to renew mine and grandson no 2's so there's two more to add to the total later!).
  • Options
    How many did we sell  ?
  • Options
    Tried to by ours with the v12 finance today. Finance took hours to approve, by which time the seats had timed out and now we have the finance approved but no tickets. Tried assigning the tickets but it starts a new finance application. Will have to phone the club in the morning and hope the tickets I want are still available
  • Options
    Tried to by ours with the v12 finance today. Finance took hours to approve, by which time the seats had timed out and now we have the finance approved but no tickets. Tried assigning the tickets but it starts a new finance application. Will have to phone the club in the morning and hope the tickets I want are still available
    Same problem, the club rang me after I chased to say they secured the seats and I’ll get an email, still no email and secured seats.

the V12 online user journey is terrible
  • Options
    I renewed this morning and came home after work to find the season ticket booklet had been delivered. The club ought to encourage and give fans an option to receive these comms via email and save itself some money. 
  • Options
    Renewed ours this afternoon at back of the Covered End. Took about 5 minutes on line. Rather cheered me up
  • Options
    Phil said:
    I renewed this morning and came home after work to find the season ticket booklet had been delivered. The club ought to encourage and give fans an option to receive these comms via email and save itself some money. 
    They do I think? I opted out of post and all comms come via email
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Phil said:
    They do I think? I opted out of post and all comms come via email
    Ok. Thanks I’ll look into that. Needs to be publicised more widely if so.
  • Options
    Just renewed our two season tickets with a big Charlton Cash discount. Felt a bit uncomfortable doing that, even though it's my money. I hope CAFC's funds aren't too depleted by this Covid hangover!