Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Brought, but the V12 order flow is rubbish (here speaks the digital Product Manager), so you get a confirmation from V12, but nothing from the club, and no clear idea of whether the tickets are actually brought when you go back to the ticket site. 
    You should get e mail confirmation from CAFC.
    Yep, had nothing, will try and chase up
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Is that ‘good’?
    Not sure - seems pretty good taking into account there's no great rush.

What is good though is that (assuming average ST cost of say £350) that the £350,000 is safe from the filthy grabbing hands of the likes of Mouthall and co! 
  • Options
    Should still be more CAFC cash to be added for existing ST holders with two home games left shouldn't there? 
  • Options
    Should still be more CAFC cash to be added for existing ST holders with two home games left shouldn't there? 
    No. Lincoln money was already credited because it’s a postponed game and the hull money was showing yesterday when I looked at my cafc cash balance 
  • Options
    Did mine over the phone in the end . Far less complicated. I had £280 in CAFC cash which was more than I suspected. 
    I’ve moved from the upper north to the Alan Curbishley stand to sit with the old farts ! 
  • Options
    Why are people not watching the home games at least ...??
  • Options
    Does anyone have the stats for how many season tickets have been sold by Charlton over the last, say, 10 years? Be good to see if we get a significant rise under TS.
  • Options
    Renewed, was really easy. With the mountains of CAFC Cash I had (from basically missing the deadline to use it to but streams almost every week) and my Valley Gold discount it only came to £131, after the Accrington game I feel like I’ve been ripped off! 
  • Options
    Did mine over the phone in the end . Far less complicated. I had £280 in CAFC cash which was more than I suspected. 
    I’ve moved from the upper north to the Alan Curbishley stand to sit with the old farts ! 
    Don’t forget your membership includes a free tartan blanket and a flask 
  • Options
    Just bought mine. Had £10 cash left over from last season. A very easy process. I just need Boris to approve summer holidays as I want to turn up at that first match with a tan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1. Pricing looks what I expected - the differential between lowest and highest is still too large. It encourages you to spend less, not more.
    2. Glad to hear the systems side of renewing appears to be much easier than previously - we have all been frustrated by this before.
    3. Agree with Rick that the Membership offerings are disappointing and confusing. A triumph of quantity over quality - 30 loyalty points and a pair of lucky socks?
    4. Can you imagine buying a round and having to get your card our to claim 20% off one drink? Those who agreed this have never queued and bought a drink before.
    5. Can we rename this the Stuwall Thread?
    6. If enough people become Members and remember to wear their lucky socks on match days (as well as their own lucky pants), promotion should be assured.

• Options
    Been on hold for 30 minutes, so hopefully there is someone there 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    bobmunro said:
    WSS said:
    Is that ‘good’?

What is good though is that (assuming average ST cost of say £350) that the £350,000 is safe from the filthy grabbing hands of the likes of Mouthall and co! 
    No great rush but does feel like the strategy by launching today (and knowing your biggest day is launch day) is to get as many renewals committed pre-7pm if we don’t win tonight and miss out on play offs.

can’t believe even in lockdown they would have chose a Matchday with all the hassle of phoneline/ email enquiries, post-Bank Holiday post delays, processing etc if that wasn’t the strategy. I wonder if the Ipswich, Crewe results saw this rushed out quicker than an earlier plan? 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Been on hold for 30 minutes, so hopefully there is someone there 
    I had to wait 45 minutes 
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    iainment said:
    How do you get a 65+ ticket? The site is charging full whack even though I selected the 65+ option 
    They may not have your DOB stored - they'll want proof if you've not provided it before, give them a call (prepare to be in a long queue, might be easier to wait a few days).
    Thanks
  • Options
    Got my two on line, straight forward and easy. Didn’t renew last year because of the cowboys and Covid but managed to retain my original seats which we have had since return to the valley all those years ago.

To make things even better qualified for over 65 for first time, so very good value IMHO.
  • Options
    Got my two on line, straight forward and easy. Didn’t renew last year because of the cowboys and Covid but managed to retain my original seats which we have had since return to the valley all those years ago.

To make things even better qualified for over 65 for first time, so very good value IMHO.
    were you charged any fees ?
  • Options
    Got through, then got told they’ll call back with the person who deals with V12 Applications. 
  • Options
    Why are people not watching the home games at least ...??
    The deadline doesn't help me at all, often the cut off for using cafc cash on a stream is the day before the game, I either forget or not sure of plans (two young ones) so often have to pay £ despite having cafc cash available. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anybody know how many sold so far.
  • Options
    Acab said:
    Anybody know how many sold so far.
    If it was over 1,000 at 12.30pm then I would think approaching 2,000 now.

Only a guess, mind.
  • Options
    I don't understand why the timing/sale of season tickets is being met with such micro level analysis. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    I don't understand why the timing/sale of season tickets is being met with such micro level analysis. 
    Me neither.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    mendonca said:
    Me neither.
    It is analysed to death every year.
  • Options
    Will be buying this evening. First since 12/13 for me I think, very excited for the season to start. 
  • Options

were you charged any fees ?
    £1.50 in total.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    WSS said:
    Is that ‘good’?

No great rush but does feel like the strategy by launching today (and knowing your biggest day is launch day) is to get as many renewals committed pre-7pm if we don’t win tonight and miss out on play offs.

can’t believe even in lockdown they would have chose a Matchday with all the hassle of phoneline/ email enquiries, post-Bank Holiday post delays, processing etc if that wasn’t the strategy. I wonder if the Ipswich, Crewe results saw this rushed out quicker than an earlier plan? 
    Possibly but all the other indications are that it was coming very soon anyway ie making the video which was "teased" on the Saturday show before we knew the Accrington result, Olly mentioned the mail out company being used.  It would be hard to suddenly bring all that forward so quickly IMHO but I don't know.
  • Options
    Wouldn't read too much into sales, not really normal circumstances still this year. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    mendonca said:
    Apologies, that’s my fault. And it wasn’t intended as a criticism, if it read that way, more curiosity. 

Just chewing the fat speculating on the strategy behind things. We do the same for tactics, formations on the pitch etc, so was just thinking in a similar vain.