Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Renewed my Son’s and mine. All straightforward including Valley Gold discount, apart from it not being totally clear how to add his CAFC Cash also, but worked it out in the end.

Just wish I could return from the lower north to ‘my’ original seat in the ACS. 
  • Options
    Couldn't renew my student ticket online this morning with the error message citing my age as the problem. Tried again just now and its been fixed in case anyone else had the same problem
  • Options
    Makes me happy to see that there’s been such a good take up on the first day. Let’s hope the momentum can be sustained.
  • Options
    Had a bit of trouble with passwords on website,phoned up,held on for 10-15 minutes then bought my 2 tickets in seconds,all very easy
    I've phoned up 3 Times today. 
    Each call lasting more than 30 minutes. 
    No fucker answered. 
    Shall try again tomorrow 
    They probably recognised your number mate.
  • Options
    All done,North Lower B block here we come!!! Last season full price, next season able to claim old codgers discount!
  • Options
    Over 2000 sold as of midnight 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Thanks @clive . By luck I should have just made the 6 months payments now and my 7th due now. So will chase up
    if you can let me know your name i can check for you email me at sharron.sherress@valleygold.org.uk
  • Options
    Well got my season ticket in my old seat, block Q west upper at the 2020/2021 price, minus my CAFC cash for last seasons ticket.
    Next year I will be able to claim the OAP rate as the club have moved back to 65 for the discount from 66 which they changed to in 2018/2019.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feels like a good start to sales, given how many people said they would buy a ST once Roland (and then ESI) were gone then I would really hope that the total number sold is very strong by the time the season kicks off. 
  • Options
    I've had a reply from the ticket office regarding Students.

As my youngest daughter (18) is finishing her A Levels this year but I cannot prove she is going to be a Student at Uni until August (as depends on results) I can't buy her a student ticket. Not a massive issue as the U21 ticket is only £15 more but even still, seems a bit ludicrous that due to timing of the football season v uni start dates etc you can't, must be a lot of 18 year olds going to Uni in September....... 
  • Options
    Have just renewed. Can't wait to get back down there. The noise when everyone is allowed back is going to be quality. Roll on August 
  • Options
    Got my season ticket and the same seat was available from pre covid which was a bonus.

Didn't renew last season due to ESI and Covid. 
  • Options
    Lets hope these sales continue a pace,new decent owner,hopefully a competetive squad,a packed valley and  no one will worry too much about another season in league 1.
  • Options
    trying to renew my 3 online, won't let me add another U11's ticket onto the booking....phone lines very busy, will try and call again later
  • Options
    Still unable to purchase as I'm now registered disabled and despite the Club logging that on the system the option is not appearing online.

I've already 'lost' my preferred seats so am just reserving the next choice whilst the box office sorts out the situation. No CAFC cash but Valley Gold discount will help.
  • Options
    trying to renew my 3 online, won't let me add another U11's ticket onto the booking....phone lines very busy, will try and call again later
    Its probably easier to email, if you have it email over the birth cert/passport as that's what's probably missing.
  • Options
    Can you click buy new Dan and add your 3 renewals at the end. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Renewed online, very easy and smooth transaction in fairness. Fuming!
    Will you be letting off skyrockets in the night?  ;)
  • Options
    My season ticket brochure didn't arrive in the post until today, it's as late as a Ben Watson tackle  ;)
  • Options
    My season ticket brochure didn't arrive in the post until today, it's as late as a Ben Watson tackle  ;)
    Yep, three weighty envelopes through the door this morning 
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    1962 season tickets sold today
    59 years too late is ridiculous even by Charlton standards  ;)
    😂👍 
  • Options
    Can you click buy new Dan and add your 3 renewals at the end. 
    tried that mate
  • Options
    Got mine but lost my old seat as I refused to renew this season due to the board room shenanigans. Pretty pissed off about it really. Was a smooth and easy transmission though so well done to the club.
  • Options
    very decent total that....clearly still v busy as I've been on hold for 30 mins now