Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    I wish they'd do a 1st half of the season ticket, not something I'm moaning about... would just be far easier to convince my mrs to let me have one 😅. I could blag the second half in January then lol 
  • Options
    Tried renewing online to save hanging on the telephone (besides, there was a blond bint in the phone booth - it's the one across the hall  ;) )
    The transaction was to include my son, who is set up as one of my "fiends and family" on the ticketing account.
    When I got to t &c's page, I clicked on the pencil icon to use my son's CAFCCash against his ticket.
    Trouble is when it ticks and includes his, it simultaneously unticks mine so that my CAFCCash is no longer showing.
    I am probably doing something wrong - any ideas folks?

• Options
    shine166 said:
    I wish they'd do a 1st half of the season ticket, not something I'm moaning about... would just be far easier to convince my mrs to let me have one 😅. I could blag the second half in January then lol 
    just tell her they do and you've bought yourself one but actually buy a full season ticket and "blag" the second half.

if you are really good you could get her to give you the money for the second half as a Christmas present 
  • Options
    edited May 2021

CAFC Facts & Stats
    · Aug 28, 2020
    Season tickets sold at #cafc 10/11 - 19/20
     10/11: 9,572
    11/12: 9,663
    12/13: 11,611
    13/14: 10,025
    14/15: 10,266
    15/16: 10,278
    16/17: 6,297
    17/18: U/K
    18/19: 6,458
    19/20: 10,000+
    20/21: 3,500+ (as of 27/8)

Two things:

Firstly:

Based on those figures anything over 7k is decent in this division IMHO based on recent history.

Yes, we now have a decent owner and boycotters are returning but we're also coming out of a pandemic which will have hurt some people financially and others will have lost the habit/got used to streaming games instead. 

8k would be good, 10k very good, 12k exceptional IMHO @AFKABartram

Secondly:

How open the club is being about sales. 

In two of the last three years they didn't give out exact figures but we are getting a running total, Blue Peter Appeal style.   It does suggest a more open and inclusive style of communication and trust.  Why not tell the fans how the sales are going?  It might just generate more interest and perhaps sales.

I’d be more optimistic than that. Meire-era L1 sales are no benchmark given the extent of alienation and the rubbish pre-Bowyer. I’d be very surprised if we sold fewer than 8k.

The pandemic is a complete wildcard, admittedly. Could play either way, though.
  • Options
    Just purchased 3 in the north upper.

Can’t wait.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Need to edit my address for the ticket to be posted out to, but can't do so online. Tried to call the ticket office but my call can't be completed. Good start!
    Not sure if this has already been answered or not but I've had to do this recently.

E-mail rhianna.cole@cafc.co.uk with a picture of proof of address and she'll take care with it.

I received my season ticket booklet today so it was obviously a success!
  • Options

CAFC Facts & Stats
    · Aug 28, 2020

Two things:

Firstly:

Based on those figures anything over 7k is decent in this division IMHO based on recent history.

Yes, we now have a decent owner and boycotters are returning but we're also coming out of a pandemic which will have hurt some people financially and others will have lost the habit/got used to streaming games instead. 

Secondly:

In two of the last three years they didn't give out exact figures but we are getting a running total, Blue Peter Appeal style.   It does suggest a more open and inclusive style of communication and trust.  Why not tell the fans how the sales are going?  It might just generate more interest and perhaps sales.

I’d be more optimistic than that. Meire-era L1 sales are no benchmark given the extent of alienation and the rubbish pre-Bowyer. I’d be very surprised if we sold fewer than 8k.

I think we agree.

7k is decent, 8K good

A busy summer transfer market may boost late sales as might a good start but there will be few "big name" signings at this level likely to make waiverers splash out.  Signing the best players from Crewe or MK Dons isn't going to excite many who haven't already bought.
  • Options

CAFC Facts & Stats
    · Aug 28, 2020

Two things:

Firstly:

Secondly:

I think we agree.

7k is decent, 8K good

A busy summer transfer market may boost late sales as might a good start but there will be few "big name" signings at this level likely to make waiverers splash out.  Signing the best players from Crewe or MK Dons isn't going to excite many who haven't already bought.
    Ben Watson, Chris Gunter, Marcus Maddison  ;)
  • Options
    Got in early yesterday and got my old seat in upper north. Missus also bought one, she has not been for 3 seasons, as didn't like the toxic atmos. Can't wait, haven't watched any of the games this season as I can't stand watching us on TV.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Email from the club just received with a recorded thank you for buying a season ticket video from TS.
    I appreciate it's not personal and from a mailing list, but still a nice touch - don't recall Roland thanking me! 

Got the same, but Thomas didn’t mention me by name.
    It’s a scam, Sandgaard out!😎
  • Options
    Can't they do half a season ticket from August?.
  • Options
    3000 sold
  • Options
    Never been done before, but I've always thought it'd be a good idea. Argument against it, is if we are doing shit people will not bother to renew. But tbh theyl also stop buying singles too in that case. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Never been done before, but I've always thought it'd be a good idea. Argument against it, is if we are doing shit people will not bother to renew. But tbh theyl also stop buying singles too in that case. 
    Jackson five ticket?.
  • Options
    Just bought 3 Season Tickets in North Upper - pretty close to where we used to sit. Can't wait - whatever league.
  • Options
    Can someone answer an obvious question that’s probably been answered ten times already for me please!

If I buy an ST, what happens if Covid stops us going again does it go to CAFC cash or whatever?!  Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Jackson five ticket?.
    Or the adkins diet 😅. Yeah Jackson 5 happened, but later in the year I think. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Seriously bad idea from the club’s perspective. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Purchased 6 tickets today,feels like a good time to renew after the Roland/Southall regimes. Whatever happens on Sunday, we are in better shape to start to rebuild the club and associated community links. 
  • Options
    Tried renewing online to save hanging on the telephone (besides, there was a blond bint in the phone booth - it's the one across the hall  ;) )
    The transaction was to include my son, who is set up as one of my "fiends and family" on the ticketing account.
    When I got to t &c's page, I clicked on the pencil icon to use my son's CAFCCash against his ticket.
    Trouble is when it ticks and includes his, it simultaneously unticks mine so that my CAFCCash is no longer showing.
    I am probably doing something wrong - any ideas folks?

From memory (I only did it 24hrs ago but there you go...)  I think I clicked on the pencil, then on the amount; did the same with me (pencil/amount) and it all seemed to magically sort itself out when I came to pay the balance.  Good luck!
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Seriously bad idea from the club’s perspective. 
    Which I guess is why it's never been a thing. As much as I'm trying to justify getting one, a full ST just isn't an option unfortunately as I really do enjoy being by the drummers but midweek games are impossible. 
  • Options
    This might sound a stupid question but is row A closest to the pitch? Looking to get tickets at the back of the north lower and just want to make sure.
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    This might sound a stupid question but is row A closest to the pitch? Looking to get tickets at the back of the north lower and just want to make sure.
    Half way back mate.
  • Options
    @ButtleJR I've never sat in the North Lower, but I'm assuming the patch of green at the bottom of the image where you select your seats represents the pitch, so yes :)
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Half way back mate.
    It’s all changed now since you last went in 1994 mate. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I am buying three including one for my seventeen year old grandson.
    Does he have to have a membership and what ID would I have to have for him?
    Any help appreciated.
  • Options
    Just bought. First time since start of Roland era