Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Has anyone been able to buy a Valley Express season ticket online? The option doesn't appear for me. 
  • edited May 2021
  • bellz2002 said:
    Has anyone been able to buy a Valley Express season ticket online? The option doesn't appear for me. 
    Arrangements not confirmed yet.
  • 3 Tickets purchased. COYRs and thank you Thomas
  • How long do ST holders have to secure their seat? Saw it asked but not answered.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Does anybody know how many season tickets we sold in our last prem season 2006/07? As a guess it must have been near 20k ish?
    Don't remember for that particular season but do recall ST sales peaking at around 21,600.
  • JaShea99 said:
    How long do ST holders have to secure their seat? Saw it asked but not answered.
    No announcement yet made. 
  • bellz2002 said:
    Has anyone been able to buy a Valley Express season ticket online? The option doesn't appear for me. 
    Has anyone managed to buy a season ticket after buying Valley Gold upfront for the year in the last 2 months? My FanID and Valley Gold dont seem to match up. Couldn't get through to ticket office and no reply via email or phone from Valley Gold. 

Will try again tomorrow but wanted to do it online to not take up phone lines for those that need them more. But will have too. The saving on the VG discount was going towards this membership for a year. Hope seeing training is worth it!
  • we can't get home by public transport from evening games, can anyone tell me how many weekend league games we usually play in a season.
  • Sponsored links:

• have renewed in north upper sat up there for years likely be a few games i cant make but will offer it to freinds/cl
  • we can't get home by public transport from evening games, can anyone tell me how many weekend league games we usually play in a season.
    this season i think it was 8 midweek 
  • edited May 2021
    we can't get home by public transport from evening games, can anyone tell me how many weekend league games we usually play in a season.
    Fixture list will be out next month (24th)

Back in 2018/19 (the last "normal" season) it looks like there were four league games that kicked of at 5:30pm or later at the Valley.

Two were 7:45pm KOs
    One was moved to 5:30pm for SKY
    One was moved because it was last game of the season

Of course that number could be greater (or smaller) if we have games cancelled due to postponements e.g. International Callups) 

Back in 2018/19 (the last "normal" season) it looks like there were four league games that kicked of at 5:30pm or later at the Valley.

Also have to factor in which division we are in. The Champo has more midweek slots cos it shuts down for international breaks. League One rumbles on regardless,  although our games get postponed depending on call ups. 
  • Markg2004 said:
    bellz2002 said:
    Has anyone managed to buy a season ticket after buying Valley Gold upfront for the year in the last 2 months? My FanID and Valley Gold dont seem to match up. Couldn't get through to ticket office and no reply via email or phone from Valley Gold. 

Will try again tomorrow but wanted to do it online to not take up phone lines for those that need them more. But will have too. The saving on the VG discount was going towards this membership for a year. Hope seeing training is worth it!
    I've been a member for a while but I remember I had to contact VG via email to get it linked to my fan ID to start with. Might be worth contacting Sharon sharron.sherress@cafc.co.uk if you can't get through the VG email.
  • edited May 2021
    we can't get home by public transport from evening games, can anyone tell me how many weekend league games we usually play in a season.

Also have to factor in which division we are in. The Champo has more midweek slots cos it shuts down for international breaks. League One rumbles on regardless,  although our games get postponed depending on call ups. 
    Based on the initial fixture list released for last season we were initially scheduled to have four games on a midweek at home, not counting the Boxing Day or Easter games against Bristol City and Reading 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d0b27496dbc4/201920-championship-fixtures-revealed

This season we had seven games scheduled for a 7:45pm KO at the start going by the printable fixture list - Shouldnt rule out the EFL doing this again and sk ending next season earlier, so they can start the 2022 season earlier to deal with the World Cup.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/matches/printable-fixtures
  • Crusty54 said:
    bellz2002 said:
    Arrangements not confirmed yet.
    Thanks. Bought mine and my grandad's season tickets anyway and hope can buy the coach tickets later on in summer. 
  • Surely the running of coaches depends on whether there needs to be social distancing or not. If you can only have say 25 on a 50 seater it will not be cost effective.
  • Surely the running of coaches depends on whether there needs to be social distancing or not. If you can only have say 25 on a 50 seater it will not be cost effective.
    Unless you charge double the price?
  • Valley Express is advertised on the season ticket brochure so hopefully they have some sort of plan already.
  • Sponsored links:

• If u have bought your ticket but want to now swop to a different seat, can that be done  now or do u have to wait for a swop window ?anybody know ? 
  • Why not ask the ticket office?
  • shine166 said:
    iaitch said:
    shine166 said:
    Bring back the portacabins I say 
    Let's go the whole hog and move back in with the Stripeys.

PS I am just being flippant and do not want this to happen. Thought I'd say that before I get some deserved abuse.
    Portacabin bar days are probably my favourite era as a fan 
    I was in the press portacabin just after we moved back.  The two stewards were very friendly, they'd even help me in with AA jr's pram, and the half-time coffee was so strong you went back for the second half with a severe case of the shakes.
    Might this be the time to move closer to The Valley?
  • Another 3 added to list...can’t wait to get bak to our Valley home,looking forward to seeing Nads & a TS rebuild...how can anyone not be excited...🤗🤗🤔
  • DOUCHER said:
    If u have bought your ticket but want to now swop to a different seat, can that be done  now or do u have to wait for a swop window ?anybody know ? 
    It's always been a swap window after everyone has been given ample time to renew. 
  • Anyone been able to get through to the ticket office on the phone? 
  • also, when I log into my ticket account and click renew , it says I don’t have a season ticket to renew . Is this correct?
  • cafc4life said:
    also, when I log into my ticket account and click renew , it says I don’t have a season ticket to renew . Is this correct?
    If you bought a s/t for the 20/21 season, no, but if you didn't, yes.
  • Rob7Lee said:
    Davo55 said:
    I'm looking forward to getting Darren Pratley to read me a bedtime story. Just got to pretend that I'm under the age of 2.
    Erm did I miss something?
    Theres a new membership option, for under two's one of the perks is a video bedtime storey from a 1st team player.
    Shit. I'm going to have to adopt now.