Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• 31 @king addick ??

Jeez, I have vague memories of meeting you and your dad with some tickets before a game once and you would have been a teenager then! Time is a flying 
    Haha that was a while ago then as it was Swindon in the play offs! 
  • MrOneLung said:
    cafc4life said:
    Belv said:
    DOUCHER said:
    bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Shame they released people’s seats last year but guess that was the previous wrong uns in charge - I assume everybody who renewed last year had had their seats held for a while this year ????
    Why would they not release seats to be available for others to purchase if the previous incumbent had not renewed? Nothing to do with who was in charge - that has always, quite correctly, been the process.

Yes, those that did renew last year will have their seats held for a period of time (yet to be communicated) - again, standard practice.
    because a big chunk of the fanbase didn't renew due to the crooks 
    And a big chunk didn’t, how are the new ownership supposed to know?

The sense of entitlement of some of our fans is hilarious. 

“Im not going to renew my season ticket but I expect the seat I want to be available when I decide I want it again”
    It’s not about sense of entitlement , how about the fact many wouldn’t have renewed due to an ongoing pandemic and not expecting to get to get a game and seeing it as a wasted investment ? You honestly think people have 300,400 pound to spend on something where they know they aren’t going to get any use out of it? Would have been nice if the club had recognised this even if just for 1 week to allow people to buy but as I say it is what it is
    I just don’t understand your argument. 
    You still think you have more right to your old seat than someone who actually purchased that same seat this season? 
    How do you know someone purchased that seat though? We don’t ? It’s gone now , but it would have been held for a period last year. Yes someone might have, fair enough . Not said i or anyone else has more right than someone else either 
  • edited May 2021
    Junior USTB did his this afternoon, All board for next seasons rollacoster.!
  • Like a lot of people my mates & I didn't want to "lose" our seats, but didn't want our money to go to Farnell/Elliot.
    We waited until the end of August when Gilbey & Washington were signed and we were confident that Saandgard would win the battle.
    So we renewed what was a 22 game S/T.
    I suspect you would have caved and renewed even if we hadn’t have signed them mate 
  • Like a lot of people my mates & I didn't want to "lose" our seats, but didn't want our money to go to Farnell/Elliot.
    We waited until the end of August when Gilbey & Washington were signed and we were confident that Saandgard would win the battle.
    So we renewed what was a 22 game S/T.
    I suspect you would have caved and renewed even if we hadn’t have signed them mate 
    I'm pretty confident we weren't renewing whilst the owners were Southall/Nimer/Elliot/Farnell etc, who were basically going to steal the money.
    But as soon as it was 95% certain that they had been defeated and vanquished and having it confirmed that they had no access to CAFC's funds, we renewed.
  • Got mine, Covered End, F block, normal seat, didn’t have an ST last season, but unsurprisingly my seat for past 3-4 seasons was still available as it’s the only single seat available in a row of others that are all taken by groups 
  • Not going to be any social distancing as far as I can see from the seating chart.
  • Sponsored links:

• Impressive.

Any idea when the memberships will be on sale?
  • WSS said:
    Impressive.

Any idea when the memberships will be on sale?
    No, website just says coming soon 
  • DA9 said:
    Club have just announced on twitter that they have sold over 6000 season tickets so far.

just done a quick collation, we have 49 different season ticket prices for different areas of the valley and subsequent age and other groups etc to consider, meaning the average ST price is just over £222.
    That means we could have already banked £1,333,000 if you average it.
    I think your forgetting that 4,500 odd ticket holders from last season may have spent 'CAFC cash' on renewing their tickets so the club may have banked less than half the figure you estimated.
  • buckshee said:
    Has anyone thought about what might happen if (and it’s a big if right now) we should reach the play off final, who will get ticket priority? I’m guessing those that had tickets this year first then those that have just purchased for next year. 
    Current season ticket holders ie 20/21, then loyalty points etc. Can’t imagine buying one now for next season would have any relevance ...
    Announced on the club site. No loyalty points for the current season. Last season will count for next season. Fair to everyone.
  • Still less than we sold in the 2018/19 season under Duchatelet.

But only just and we still have three months to go before the season starts.

8k good
    10k very good
    12k exceptional

Was my response to the question higher up the thread about what sales might be and what would be considered good.  Getting there.
  • clive said:
    DA9 said:
    Club have just announced on twitter that they have sold over 6000 season tickets so far.

just done a quick collation, we have 49 different season ticket prices for different areas of the valley and subsequent age and other groups etc to consider, meaning the average ST price is just over £222.
    I think your forgetting that 4,500 odd ticket holders from last season may have spent 'CAFC cash' on renewing their tickets so the club may have banked less than half the figure you estimated.
    Good point
  • Looks on target for comfortably over 10k? 
  • Crusty54 said:
    buckshee said:
    Has anyone thought about what might happen if (and it’s a big if right now) we should reach the play off final, who will get ticket priority? I’m guessing those that had tickets this year first then those that have just purchased for next year. 
    Current season ticket holders ie 20/21, then loyalty points etc. Can’t imagine buying one now for next season would have any relevance ...
    Announced on the club site. No loyalty points for the current season. Last season will count for next season. Fair to everyone.
    Strangely, I've had 230 loyalty points added. I assume this will be deducted again at some point.
  • clive said:
    DA9 said:

It will be impossible for a fan to work out what will have been banked from 2021/22 ST’s. I effectively paid for two ST’s this season as I paid £10 for all 46  matches on Valley Pass in addition to my normal ST. 
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:
    DA9 said:

It will be impossible for a fan to work out what will have been banked from 2021/22 ST’s. I effectively paid for two ST’s this season as I paid £10 for all 46  matches on Valley Pass in addition to my normal ST. 
    I spent probably about about £430 on Charlton tv so my £575 season ticket with Valley Gold discount cost me £110, if somebody spent nothing on streaming they may be spending nothing on a season ticket for the upcoming season.
  • I’ve still yet to do mine (not intentionally, just been busy) and I suspect they’ll be a number of people who will be holding off until it’s announced when the Early Bird phase will end.

So I suspect there are quite a few definites still be account for before you get into those who will be looking to see what the squad may look like first. 
  • I think what the squad looks like, what Covid restrictions look like and what other things they’ve been doing in footballs absence that they need to disentangle themselves from - suspect there may be a chunk of those who start off match to match like some of my youngest mates who have picked up Saturday jobs in the last year 
  • Youngest’s 
  • Millwall only sold 3,000 last season we sold 3,500.Too get over 6,000 already well done.
  • Think it’s about the genuine expectation level for next season - similar to the semi final sales against Doncaster compared to those against Shrewsbury the year before - we know there will be competition and it won’t be easy but we know the club are going to give it everything to get up next year 
  • I think it’s safe to assume that 17/18 numbers were in the 6000-6500 range given the two seasons either side of it.

That means that we are already at the number we achieved each of the three seasons of our previous stint in this league.

If that number could eclipse our numbers from the Championship seasons for the last decade, that would be some going indeed. Another 6000 to get there will be a big ask.
  • Belv said:
    Crusty54 said:
    buckshee said:
    Strangely, I've had 230 loyalty points added. I assume this will be deducted again at some point.
    Nah those will stay. Those 230 points are for next season. If we'd made the playoffs, tickets would have just been given to the 4k who held season tickets for the season this season.