Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• edited May 2021
    Croydon said:
    Belv said:
    Crusty54 said:
    buckshee said:
    Has anyone thought about what might happen if (and it’s a big if right now) we should reach the play off final, who will get ticket priority? I’m guessing those that had tickets this year first then those that have just purchased for next year. 
    Current season ticket holders ie 20/21, then loyalty points etc. Can’t imagine buying one now for next season would have any relevance ...
    Announced on the club site. No loyalty points for the current season. Last season will count for next season. Fair to everyone.
    Strangely, I've had 230 loyalty points added. I assume this will be deducted again at some point.
    Nah those will stay. Those 230 points are for next season. If we'd made the playoffs, tickets would have just been given to the 4k who held season tickets for the season this season.
    I thought the loyalty points were supposed to be a rolling 2 years?

I’ve now got 3 sets of 230 included in my points. 19/20, 20/21 and now 21/22. So surely 230 will be coming off?
  • ross1 said:
    At what level of sales does FOMO start to kick in ?
  • edited May 2021
    ross1 said:
    24,000. But you should be able to get a ticket in the away end. 
  • Renewed my ST
    Full price £575 WSL - block C
    - £15 VG discount = £560
    - £454 CAFC Cash = £106 paid

• edited May 2021
    ross1 said:
    24,000. But you should be able to get a ticket in the away end. 
    Away end spare capacity for Ipswich, Sheff wed, Pompey and Sunderland (if they don’t go up) ?
  • Well done all. Hopefully no closed off blocks this year too. 
  • Just been studying my CAFC profile on the website and I have 825 loyalty points. How does this compare with other supporters? I've renewed my season ticket consistently over the last several seasons and have been to quite a few away games, I guess I'm looking to see if that's fair?
  • Just been studying my CAFC profile on the website and I have 825 loyalty points. How does this compare with other supporters? I've renewed my season ticket consistently over the last several seasons and have been to quite a few away games, I guess I'm looking to see if that's fair?
    Yeah, I’ve jumped to 805 but not sure how that works as the points for last season’s tickets shouldn’t be included.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2021
    shine166 said:
    Well done all. Hopefully no closed off blocks this year too. 
    Pretty sure blocks A&B in the AC Stand are closed this season. Looks like it from the info I had cone through the post.
  • Any idea how long existing STs are being held for...?  Not seen anything posted anywhere. 
  • I'm on 905 points, maybe there will be an adjustment nearer the start of the season.
  • Belv said:
    Crusty54 said:
    buckshee said:
    Has anyone thought about what might happen if (and it’s a big if right now) we should reach the play off final, who will get ticket priority? I’m guessing those that had tickets this year first then those that have just purchased for next year. 
    Current season ticket holders ie 20/21, then loyalty points etc. Can’t imagine buying one now for next season would have any relevance ...
    Announced on the club site. No loyalty points for the current season. Last season will count for next season. Fair to everyone.
    Strangely, I've had 230 loyalty points added. I assume this will be deducted again at some point.

Loyalty Points

Supporters’ loyalty points will revert to points accrued during the 2019/20 season when 2021/22 season tickets going on sale.

With the entirety of the 2020/21 season affected by COVID-19, the Valley has not been able to host a capacity crowd this season, so supporters have had no opportunity to accrue loyalty points other than those who purchased season tickets.

This means that, in the coming days, these fans will see any loyalty points granted from this season removed from their account. 

The club’s loyalty points scheme provides fans who regularly support the team with greater ticket priority for in-demand away and cup matches. 

• It's so long ago I looked at the loyalty points I can't remember how to find them?
  • It's so long ago I looked at the loyalty points I can't remember how to find them?
    Sign in & click on personal details.
  • clive said:
    It's so long ago I looked at the loyalty points I can't remember how to find them?
    Sign in & click on personal details.
    I'd already looked there, obviously not very well.
    I'm showing 750 points.
  • Finally got around to renewing. Numbers are looking very healthy compared to the last ten years.
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

Great gesture from Motherwell
    Depends what happened with the money people gave last year and what Motherwell offered. Charlton are effectively doing this if you didn’t spend a penny of your CAFC Cash.

If this is in addition, then you’re right in being a great gesture 
    Ah actually - you’re right - I don’t think they refunded last seasons season ticket money. 
  • Like a lot of people my mates & I didn't want to "lose" our seats, but didn't want our money to go to Farnell/Elliot.
    We waited until the end of August when Gilbey & Washington were signed and we were confident that Saandgard would win the battle.
    So we renewed what was a 22 game S/T.
    I suspect you would have caved and renewed even if we hadn’t have signed them mate 
    I'm pretty confident we weren't renewing whilst the owners were Southall/Nimer/Elliot/Farnell etc, who were basically going to steal the money.
    But as soon as it was 95% certain that they had been defeated and vanquished and having it confirmed that they had no access to CAFC's funds, we renewed.
    Looking back I renewed on the 7th September, at a time when I pretty confident that Thomas was about to take over
  • I've got a suspiciously round 800 points  :)
  • Like a lot of people my mates & I didn't want to "lose" our seats, but didn't want our money to go to Farnell/Elliot.
    We waited until the end of August when Gilbey & Washington were signed and we were confident that Saandgard would win the battle.
    So we renewed what was a 22 game S/T.
    I suspect you would have caved and renewed even if we hadn’t have signed them mate 
    I'm pretty confident we weren't renewing whilst the owners were Southall/Nimer/Elliot/Farnell etc, who were basically going to steal the money.
    But as soon as it was 95% certain that they had been defeated and vanquished and having it confirmed that they had no access to CAFC's funds, we renewed.
    Looking back I renewed on the 7th September, at a time when I pretty confident that Thomas was about to take over
    I renewed the week before.
  • I must be the only person to have problems trying to renew online :-( 
    You’re not . I gave up and did it on the phone . Much easier 
  • edited May 2021
    Well, two days ago, had two emails from the club asking for "proof of age" before they would send out the tickets.  It goes on to say, if you have previously provided us with this information please give us details.
    Well, of course, I have previously provided this information. Which is the reason they have previously issued over 65 season tickets to me and Mrs cafcfan. 
    By some miracle I was actually able to find the last email correspondence in archive from 2019 and re-sent that. 
    The holding response said they would respond within 48 hours. (They haven't yet).
    They must be wasting so much time on this stuff.

• Nice to know there are 6,000 others as mad as me.

I'm sure there are a lot more than that as mad as you.
  • I think 11K is the most season tickets we've sold in League One, be great if we can get close to that.
    Not if you check the first 10 pages 😅