Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• I renewed on 6th with people I’d had half season tickets with last year. We were all registered but I didn’t have their fan IDs. 

Unfortunately took an hour and a half on the phone. The system tried to charge the OAPs and the U18s as adults. Took 2 manager reviews to correct it. 

Have now paid the right amount after CAFC cash and ValleyGold discounts and the staff were perfectly helpful. The system sounded awful.

Still 7 tickets for NWQ bought so we’re all happy.
  • Markg2004 said:
    bellz2002 said:
    Has anyone been able to buy a Valley Express season ticket online? The option doesn't appear for me. 
    Has anyone managed to buy a season ticket after buying Valley Gold upfront for the year in the last 2 months? My FanID and Valley Gold dont seem to match up. Couldn't get through to ticket office and no reply via email or phone from Valley Gold. 

Will try again tomorrow but wanted to do it online to not take up phone lines for those that need them more. But will have too. The saving on the VG discount was going towards this membership for a year. Hope seeing training is worth it!
    I've been a member for a while but I remember I had to contact VG via email to get it linked to my fan ID to start with. Might be worth contacting Sharon sharron.sherress@cafc.co.uk if you can't get through the VG email.
    Sharon was very helpful sorting my out. However I believe you have to have been signed up for 6 months to be eligible for the discount. 
  • redman said:
    Markg2004 said:
    bellz2002 said:
    Has anyone been able to buy a Valley Express season ticket online? The option doesn't appear for me. 
    Has anyone managed to buy a season ticket after buying Valley Gold upfront for the year in the last 2 months? My FanID and Valley Gold dont seem to match up. Couldn't get through to ticket office and no reply via email or phone from Valley Gold. 

Will try again tomorrow but wanted to do it online to not take up phone lines for those that need them more. But will have too. The saving on the VG discount was going towards this membership for a year. Hope seeing training is worth it!
    I've been a member for a while but I remember I had to contact VG via email to get it linked to my fan ID to start with. Might be worth contacting Sharon sharron.sherress@cafc.co.uk if you can't get through the VG email.
    Sharon was very helpful sorting my out. However I believe you have to have been signed up for 6 months to be eligible for the discount. 
    think that's true but I also think if you pay for six months in advance you can get the discount now.
  • have renewed in north upper sat up there for years likely be a few games i cant make but will offer it to freinds/cl
    You must really hate your friends. 
  • redman said:
    Markg2004 said:
    bellz2002 said:

think that's true but I also think if you pay for six months in advance you can get the discount now.
    In order to qualify for £15 Season Ticket discount and priority tickets, you must have paid at least £60 towards your Valley Gold membership
    https://www.valleygold.org.uk/why-join-valley-gold/
  • DOUCHER said:
    If u have bought your ticket but want to now swop to a different seat, can that be done  now or do u have to wait for a swop window ?anybody know ? 
    It's always been a swap window after everyone has been given ample time to renew. 
    Thanks all sorted now 
  • Shame they released people’s seats last year but guess that was the previous wrong uns in charge - I assume everybody who renewed last year had had their seats held for a while this year ????
  • Sponsored links:

• A new block, a new gang of characters to entertain and be entertained by - j block here we come 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Shame they released people’s seats last year but guess that was the previous wrong uns in charge - I assume everybody who renewed last year had had their seats held for a while this year ????
    The seats are being held until we're advised otherwise.
  • DOUCHER said:
    Shame they released people’s seats last year but guess that was the previous wrong uns in charge - I assume everybody who renewed last year had had their seats held for a while this year ????
    The seats are being held until we're advised otherwise.
    Good stuff 
  • edited May 2021
    DOUCHER said:
    Why would they not release seats to be available for others to purchase if the previous incumbent had not renewed? Nothing to do with who was in charge - that has always, quite correctly, been the process.

Yes, those that did renew last year will have their seats held for a period of time (yet to be communicated) - again, standard practice.
  • I'm having a problem. I tried to log in to my account. Invalid Password. Clicked reset password link and no link to reset password has been received. Emailed the ticket office, was told I'd be emailed a reset password link, still got nothing. Anyone else had these issues ?
  • lonman said:
    I'm having a problem. I tried to log in to my account. Invalid Password. Clicked reset password link and no link to reset password has been received. Emailed the ticket office, was told I'd be emailed a reset password link, still got nothing. Anyone else had these issues ?
    try spam/junk folder ?
  • lonman said:
    I'm having a problem. I tried to log in to my account. Invalid Password. Clicked reset password link and no link to reset password has been received. Emailed the ticket office, was told I'd be emailed a reset password link, still got nothing. Anyone else had these issues ?
    Do they have an old e mail address/have you checked junk mail?
  • lonman said:
    try spam/junk folder ?
    Checked Junk / Spam I've checked everywhere. It's the same email address I use with my valley pass and valley gold. Both are registered to it. I've not logged on to the ticketing part since last Feb. Anyways, was wondering if it's a bug with the website and if anyone else is having this issue. I'm using a GMAIL account
  • lonman said:
    lonman said:
    try spam/junk folder ?
    Checked Junk / Spam I've checked everywhere. It's the same email address I use with my valley pass and valley gold. Both are registered to it. I've not logged on to the ticketing part since last Feb. Anyways, was wondering if it's a bug with the website and if anyone else is having this issue. I'm using a GMAIL account
    A different password may be in use for the ticket office website.
  • have renewed in north upper sat up there for years likely be a few games i cant make but will offer it to freinds/cl
    You must really hate your friends. 

You can have mine for the entire season.
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:
    lonman said:
    lonman said:
    try spam/junk folder ?
    A different password may be in use for the ticket office website.
    I clicked reset password link. That's the issue. No link to reset password being received.
  • lonman said:
    I tried to log on,but my password not accepted,I got the reset link ok,but kept being told my configuration was wrong(not using correct letters or symbols).Gave up, done it by phone in about 2 minutes.
  • Really surprised we haven’t hit 5,000 sold yet! Last announcement was 2 days ago
  • sammy391 said:
    Really surprised we haven’t hit 5,000 sold yet! Last announcement was 2 days ago
    They made an official announcement yesterday for 4,000+ sold.
  • sammy391 said:
    Really surprised we haven’t hit 5,000 sold yet! Last announcement was 2 days ago
    I'm sure there will be an update during Sunday's show.
  • bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Why would they not release seats to be available for others to purchase if the previous incumbent had not renewed? Nothing to do with who was in charge - that has always, quite correctly, been the process.

Yes, those that did renew last year will have their seats held for a period of time (yet to be communicated) - again, standard practice.
    because a big chunk of the fanbase didn't renew due to the crooks 
  • Ferryman said:
    sammy391 said:
    I'm sure there will be an update during Sunday's show.
    was told it was 4500 + before the 4000 announcement so pretty sure we are over the 5k mark now