Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Belv said:
    DOUCHER said:
    bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Shame they released people’s seats last year but guess that was the previous wrong uns in charge - I assume everybody who renewed last year had had their seats held for a while this year ????
    Why would they not release seats to be available for others to purchase if the previous incumbent had not renewed? Nothing to do with who was in charge - that has always, quite correctly, been the process.

Yes, those that did renew last year will have their seats held for a period of time (yet to be communicated) - again, standard practice.
    because a big chunk of the fanbase didn't renew due to the crooks 
    And a big chunk didn’t, how are the new ownership supposed to know?

The sense of entitlement of some of our fans is hilarious. 

“Im not going to renew my season ticket but I expect the seat I want to be available when I decide I want it again”
    i don't have an issue and understand but a lot do - i'm not complaining about the new ownership but in the circumstances would have been nice if existing seats were not released last year - unless the owners at the time instructed them to be 
  • There would be no system to keep seats unreleased for season ticket holders of T-2....unless I'm simplifying this too much.
  • DOUCHER said:
    Belv said:
    DOUCHER said:
    bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Shame they released people’s seats last year but guess that was the previous wrong uns in charge - I assume everybody who renewed last year had had their seats held for a while this year ????
    Why would they not release seats to be available for others to purchase if the previous incumbent had not renewed? Nothing to do with who was in charge - that has always, quite correctly, been the process.

Yes, those that did renew last year will have their seats held for a period of time (yet to be communicated) - again, standard practice.

“Im not going to renew my season ticket but I expect the seat I want to be available when I decide I want it again”
    i don't have an issue and understand but a lot do - i'm not complaining about the new ownership but in the circumstances would have been nice if existing seats were not released last year - unless the owners at the time instructed them to be 
    Totally unworkable to reserve anything that you bought once and might want it again on the 12th of Never. Doesn't work for seats in a stadium.
  • ok - not worth arguing about but if you can hold season ticket seats on a system for a period, u can extend that period - very simple - anyway, move on, we have bought 6 and moved position, not an issue - last year was the first year in 37 that i didn't have a season ticket and hopefully the issue will not arise again
  • Has anyone thought about what might happen if (and it’s a big if right now) we should reach the play off final, who will get ticket priority? I’m guessing those that had tickets this year first then those that have just purchased for next year. 
  • New ST seats for me next season. Fourth different place I've had STs. AC stand since it opened, moved to West Upper after they were made a bit cheaper for one season, then West Lower for my last couple of STs.

Now moved to three new seats in the West Lower where I'm hoping the pitch views are at the best level to watch the game. Just behind the away dugout to enable me to provide the opposition Manager with some 'bants'. (My favourite being throwing a packet of Fisherman's friends towards said dugout which that nice Mr Dyche thanked me for).

Not too concerned if the seats aren't perfect, just happy to be back at The Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• I stayed away, not having a season ticket for the first time in over forty years, losing my seat in the AC stand that I had from the day it opened. Yes it would have been nice to get that seat back but it is what it is and I knew it was a possibility when I decided to boycott. It’s not as if there are not other seats available, I really don’t get the fuss nor the sense of entitlement some seem to have. Just get a season ticket, support Thomas and support the team from your new seat. You might get to like it.
    I didn't renew my seats last season because of COVID; having been back with a half-season ticket the previous season with somewhat misguided relief that Duchatelet had finally gone. I have renewed this year. I was lucky and got our old seats back.
    Do I have a certain affinity to those seats?  Yes I suppose so.  But I would have gone somewhere else. Why do I like the seats? Well, the blocks as shown on the ground plan don't match reality. My block is an "L-shape".  The adult price is £455 but my seat is near the half-way line and I know that there are people sitting behind me paying £575.  So there can be rational reasons why people want there old seats back!
  • 31 @king addick ??

Jeez, I have vague memories of meeting you and your dad with some tickets before a game once and you would have been a teenager then! Time is a flying 
  • Well i'm not quite 65 and Jnr is now 18. It's going to be a pricey one for me  :/
  • DOUCHER said:
    A new block, a new gang of characters to entertain and be entertained by - j block here we come 
    So pleased to be in F block.
  • buckshee said:
    Has anyone thought about what might happen if (and it’s a big if right now) we should reach the play off final, who will get ticket priority? I’m guessing those that had tickets this year first then those that have just purchased for next year. 
    Current season ticket holders ie 20/21, then loyalty points etc. Can’t imagine buying one now for next season would have any relevance ...
  • buckshee said:
    Has anyone thought about what might happen if (and it’s a big if right now) we should reach the play off final, who will get ticket priority? I’m guessing those that had tickets this year first then those that have just purchased for next year. 
    Current season ticket holders ie 20/21, then loyalty points etc. Can’t imagine buying one now for next season would have any relevance ...

Yes, pretty much this.
  • buckshee said:
    We need to argue about playoff semi final tickets before we can get into over final tickets.

In reality neither are happening though. 
  • DOUCHER said:
    A new block, a new gang of characters to entertain and be entertained by - j block here we come 
    i'll look out for u - love a bit of an odd bod 
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:
    Nah Nah Nah... People from tier four areas during the December games (that could have fans) should be getting priority ;)

Everyone else has had their opportunity to see a game this season, now its our turn
  • DOUCHER said:
    Belmarsh 
  • edited May 2021
    Well i'm not quite 65 and Jnr is now 18. It's going to be a pricey one for me  :/

but from next season he is now legally allowed to go to the bar...that’s worth the admission price alone...
  • Well i'm not quite 65 and Jnr is now 18. It's going to be a pricey one for me  :/

but from next season he is now legally allowed to go to the bar...that’s worth the admission price alone...
    Not when you have to wait 20 minutes to get served a Fosters at £5.50
  • edited May 2021
    Well i'm not quite 65 and Jnr is now 18. It's going to be a pricey one for me  :/

Isn’t that the point of the benefit of being able to finally take turns going going to bar with his son ? He will probably still have to give him the money to pay for the drinks though but one step at a time...

And i’ve given him the money .
  • edited May 2021
    Belv said:
    DOUCHER said:
    bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:

It’s not about sense of entitlement , how about the fact many wouldn’t have renewed due to an ongoing pandemic and not expecting to get to get a game and seeing it as a wasted investment ? You honestly think people have 300,400 pound to spend on something where they know they aren’t going to get any use out of it? Would have been nice if the club had recognised this even if just for 1 week to allow people to buy but as I say it is what it is
  • edited May 2021
    Just renewed mine. Normally my boy and i sit in NWA but theres literally about 3 seats unsold so moved over to NWB. Looking forward to getting back to The Valley