Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Ipswich just announced Conor Chaplin while we're busy announcing stupid f**king songs 🙂🙂🙂
    Why are we getting the hump with every signing by our rivals?  Who really cares about Conor Chaplin? We’re his 4 goals last season especially remarkable 

the game isn’t played on paper, or based on signings - it’s a team game.  We finished the season as the form team so maybe, just maybe, we’ll do ok
    Okay, I'll just be satisfied with Josh Davison who scored 3 goals for Forest Green Rovers in the division below then.
    Doesn’t matter whether you are or not, Adkins is satisfied to the point where he’s refusing to loan him out.
    Okay, good for Adkins then. Won't be enough for promotion but as long as Mr. Walking is Brilliant is satisfied then everything is fine.
    Take a deep breath, go for a walk and get some fresh air. Honestly, I'll help.
    I second this, walking can be brilliant 
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Ipswich just announced Conor Chaplin while we're busy announcing stupid f**king songs 🙂🙂🙂
    Why are we getting the hump with every signing by our rivals?  Who really cares about Conor Chaplin? We’re his 4 goals last season especially remarkable 

the game isn’t played on paper, or based on signings - it’s a team game.  We finished the season as the form team so maybe, just maybe, we’ll do ok
    Okay, I'll just be satisfied with Josh Davison who scored 3 goals for Forest Green Rovers in the division below then.
    Doesn’t matter whether you are or not, Adkins is satisfied to the point where he’s refusing to loan him out.
    Okay, good for Adkins then. Won't be enough for promotion but as long as Mr. Walking is Brilliant is satisfied then everything is fine.
    Or just have a wank
    But dont do that whilst walking. Wankings brilliant doesnt quite have the same ring to it while walking round a park🤷‍♂️
    Not to mention its frowned upon in public places... So I'm... Erm... Told
  • Options
    Mendez Gomes has looked tidy
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Bad day? Coming across like someone's pissed on your cornflakes..

Chill out...it'll all come together.
    I still like to piss on peoples chips!!!, each to there own I guess!!🤣
  • Options
    Personally rate Davison
  • Options
    Of course he scores 😂😂😂 classic
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Or just have a wank
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Or just have a wank
    Or may I suggest dipping your cock in custard!!👍
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Personally rate Davison
    Great comedian 
  • Options
    Can’t get overly excited but I can’t remember the last time we pressed this well, the whole squad have been excellent at it today. Looking forward to the Sheffield Wednesday game!
  • Options
    Madger Gomes.
  • Options
    You are watching a different game to me. Our youngest are better as back up. Thank you for helping us out, but no thanks mate
  • Options
    Good performance, two errors. 
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    You are watching a different game to me. Our youngest are better as back up. Thank you for helping us out, but no thanks mate
    Nah I think we’re watching the same game just looking at different elements of the game. I think Gomes did a good job of looking at runs in behind, good distribution to the wings. Downside he had his pocket picked a couple of times but would more often than not have Dobson tidying up should be play for us competitively.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Or just have a wank
    Wank and a walk. I swear by it.
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Or just have a wank
    But don't do them both at the same time. 
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Or just have a wank
    That's exactly what I do.
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Or just have a wank
    That's exactly what I do.
    You must be a woman with the extra part... Us Men are constantly told we cant multi-task
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

😎
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Not watching but any palace youngsters worth taking on loan.
    NEVER!! 
    Bit unfair, Kaikai was quality.

• Options
    Great goal by Davison and Gomes looks good....I remember him for Donny and though he was a good player. Loved the press in 2nd half. 
  • Options
    Vfrf said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Nah I think we’re watching the same game just looking at different elements of the game. I think Gomes did a good job of looking at runs in behind, good distribution to the wings. Downside he had his pocket picked a couple of times but would more often than not have Dobson tidying up should be play for us competitively.
    He looks awkward, and panicked on the ball, his first touch got him in to trouble a number of times. I personally feel he doesn’t improve the squad.

If we are bring a midfielder in, bring one in that improves us.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!