Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Just seen Dion Charles rumoured. Not sure how legitimate the source is though. 
    Now that would be an excellent move! Would really like that one. 
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Accrington want around £2m don’t they? 

I can’t see us spending 7 figures on a striker to sit on the bench
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    I imagine he's one where Accrington are asking too much at the moment. Looks like there are Championship clubs looking at him so when they eventually do lower their asking price we don't really stand a chance.
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Is he the big agressive lump who bullied Pearce a bit? He looked very good. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    think that could be Colby Bishop
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Valley11 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    think that could be Colby Bishop
    Yes you’re right. 
  • Options
    Wondering whether we’ll also sign a goalkeeper. AMB is away and Adkins also spoke previously about him going on loan this season. If we could get a winger and left back this week and a goalkeeper next week, I’d be happy for us to take the rest deep into the window to get the best deals. 
    Qbq 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's Cawley when you want him to put our minds at rest, anybody have a direct line.. B)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Where's Cawley when you want him to put our minds at rest, anybody have a direct line.. B)

Mmmmm..helpful B)
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Potential new signing?

Burger me!
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:

Can he play out wide? Have Accrington only used him through the middle?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    ButtleJR said:

Can he play out wide? Have Accrington only used him through the middle?
    TransferMarkt suggests he's only played CF

• Options
    mart77 said:
    Really really can’t see us getting Dion Charles. Plenty of higher teams are interested. Cracking player for sure. 

Ogilvie to Pompey looks more likely as his missus has been liking tweets from accounts about him signing for them.
    Or is she giving someone else the hurry up? 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Potential new signing?

Burger me!
    Well, can he do the 100m in less than 12 secs, and by the way the M doesn't stand for McDonalds B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    14 days since our last signing. 

29 days to go. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    At least its a a rumour, young 21 year old CB who played 50 times in all competitions last season for Forest Green. Signed a new contract a few months ago and a quick google suggests he was linked with Preston recently. Never heard of him but i like the sound of it. Sadly there’s no chance Innis will play 35/40 games of the season so we are light at CB.
    According to the FGR Web site he is a right back? 
    Cafc43v3r said:
    At least its a a rumour, young 21 year old CB who played 50 times in all competitions last season for Forest Green. Signed a new contract a few months ago and a quick google suggests he was linked with Preston recently. Never heard of him but i like the sound of it. Sadly there’s no chance Innis will play 35/40 games of the season so we are light at CB.
    I watched him once last season and was reasonably impressed. He was a fullback but got up and down quite well. A bit young and a bit raw  but certainly got potential
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Big allcott, grew up with him 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    That was Bishop that scored the brace at The Valley and bullied Pearce. 
  • Options
    14 days since our last signing. 

29 days to go. 
    31-days to go... Window closes 2nd September

I presume because EFL teams will have that blasted EFL Trophy that midweek as we play Crawley on the 31st
  • Options
    If they are asking £2m I don't think we need Cawley to quash this rumour!
  • Options
    PWADDICK said:

Another one, CB from forest green apparently
    Might ha e caught our eye when we were monitoring Davison over there.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Swisdom said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I watched him once last season and was reasonably impressed. He was a fullback but got up and down quite well. A bit young and a bit raw  but certainly got potential
    I do wonder if we will see any Micheal Smith Nick Pope type transfers this summer, Gallen did speak about it late last season.  I don't think Roddy was what he ment. 
  • Options
    Godwin-Malife very highly rated over at FGR…
  • Options
    I'd quite like to see us go after Kane Hemmings if we're after a second striker. Career has been fairly similar to Lyle Taylor and at 29 has plenty of experience.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!