Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    mart77 said:
    Jesus Christ bring back Lennie Lawrence at the BBQ.
    BBQ on Monday. What ifs on Tuesday. 

I’m concerned what Wednesday will bring us on the rumours thread! 
    It won’t be a signing for sure!
    @Dazzler21 get your list out, someone has mentioned a possible signing, someone called Jesus Christ!! B)
    Jesus saves .. but Stockley bashes in the rebounds
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Joe Powell, Burton midfielder linked apparently.
    Where've you picked that one up from?

East London boy, left WHU academy in January 2020.

We've done alright with Powells in the past...
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Came through the Wet Spam academy aged 22 has a year left on his contact scored 6 in 39 league goals for Burton.
  • Options
    Where've you picked that one up from? We've done alright with Powells in the past...
    Out of thin air, I literally just made it up because the thread was so grim the last couple of days that I missed the fake ass rumours we used to get in here.  Dazzler, feel free to list me.
    Cue 20 pages about whether @BR7_addick is being sarcastic and how he’s not the right sort of player that we need!
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    mart77 said:
    Where've you picked that one up from? We've done alright with Powells in the past...
    Out of thin air, I literally just made it up because the thread was so grim the last couple of days that I missed the fake ass rumours we used to get in here.  Dazzler, feel free to list me.
    Cue 20 pages about whether @BR7_addick is being sarcastic and how he’s not the right sort of player that we need!
    Ive never seen @BR7_addick play so won’t comment if he is the right sort of player we need, what I will say is….does he pass the Charlton life height test.
    Debatable 5’10’’ 😉 (no idea either just made it up as well 😈)
  • Options
    Bar steward
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Guessing that would mark the end for Madger Gomes. Or are they different sorts of players? Can’t say I know too much about Joe Powell.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    mart77 said:
    Ive never seen @BR7_addick play so won’t comment if he is the right sort of player we need, what I will say is….does he pass the Charlton life height test.
    Close, 5’9, left back, however I’ve been described by current team mates as a “stay at home full back” so don’t fit the attacking full back box that is demanded..
  • Options
    Joe Powell is left footed , so I suspect if he signs it would be instead of Gomes .
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Richard J said:
    Joe Powell is left footed , so I suspect if he signs it would be instead of Gomes .
    The guy made it up, he said he made it up!!! 
    So it's nearly done then?
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    He's literally just said that he's made the rumour up but apparently it's now the end of Madger Gomes. Oh well, better than Stone Cold Steve Austin eating a burger or debating whether Lee Bowyer staying too long was the reason we missed out on the play-offs
    Don’t you mean Stone Cold Steve Gallen?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Richard J said:
    So it's nearly done then?

The next two weeks...... 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Richard J said:
    Spoilsport 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    He's literally just said that he's made the rumour up but apparently it's now the end of Madger Gomes. Oh well, better than Stone Cold Steve Austin eating a burger or debating whether Lee Bowyer staying too long was the reason we missed out on the play-offs
    Don’t you mean Stone Cold Steve Gallen?
    Oh yes, I forgot about the lanyard Ham-Gate
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Richard J said:
    Okay .

Seen that now .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    mart77 said:
    Close, 5’9, left back, however I’ve been described by current team mates as a “stay at home full back” so don’t fit the attacking full back box that is demanded..
    @RedChaser was a left back as well.  Left back in the dressing room.
  • Options
     Where ?
    Colin's Plymouth based family apparently....
  • Options
     Where ?
    Just outside Derby
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    mart77 said:
    @RedChaser was a left back as well.  Left back in the dressing room.
    Mostly when I got shown a red mate for being a bit late, mind you I got there as quick as I could 😈.
  • Options
    Someone make up another rumour, it was fun while it lasted
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!