Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Also, this Lavelle rumor shows why you don’t need to splash 600k on a CB from a farmers league. If Wigan don’t go up in smoke I’ll eat my shoe
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    sam3110 said:
    Davison scores in the Pizza Trophy. No striker needed now.
    Tbf I think he'll be a decent option to have, but I still think we need another striker, especially if Schwartz isn't around. The issue is we play a very specific way with Stockley so really we need a backup to him, but I'd actually like us to sign a striker with a lot of pace to stretch teams instead
    Davison should be third choice and nothing more. Would much rather he was out on loan.
    He's 4th choice

Stockley
    Washington
    Lee
    Davison
  • Options
    Incredible save Harness! 
  • Options
    Morecambe to London after 5pm..? Nah, will get stuck in traffic on the M6 & M1. Perhaps he can pop into Stadium MK or the Ricoh and do a medical there instead.
    Or we can meet him halfway? Bring scarfy and do the medical, contract signing and photo shoot at Watford Gap services!
    Halfway? Watford Gap is far closer to Morecambe than Charlton!
    It's actually slightly closer to Charlton! Morecambe is off J34 of the M6...
  • Options
    Oh wrong thread sorry
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Woops I Colined. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Oh wrong thread sorry
    No no we can tick back up keeper off now. 
  • Options
    Stepped away for one minute and there’s one new post . What have I missed ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can’t see but is JJ in charge tonight? 
  • Options
    No need for any back up wingers now CBT!!! 
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Vfrf said:
    Anybody actually know anything about Lavelle btw? Is he a good option or bargain basement?
    Generally speaking, nicking someone’s captain with over 100 appearances for a club who are in the same division as us doesn’t scream bargain hunting 
    We got gunter 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Seven players at the club across the three forward positions... Stockley, Kirk, DJ, Washington, Lee, Davison, Blackett-Taylor
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Adkins is in the Directors Box tonight so might just be relaying instructions
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Looks like it, can't see Nigel there
  • Options
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Apart from that clip. Does anyone have a real idea what Lavelles actually like ? Is he coming in as first choice or backup for Inniss and Famewo ? 
  • Options
    Presume this "Papa Johns" is the Left-Back we need?

Puts in a meaty challenge 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did Davison slice his shot though? We might still get stuffed.
  • Options
    No talk of a left back.  Doesn't look like we're going to get one, which I find odd.

Signing another centre back instead of a left back doesn't make any sense to me 
  • Options
    Apart from that clip. Does anyone have a real idea what Lavelles actually like ? Is he coming in as first choice or backup for Inniss and Famewo ? 
    Hopefully real competition for
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Seven players at the club across the three forward positions... Stockley, Kirk, DJ, Washington, Lee, Davison, Blackett-Taylor
    Isn't that 4 positions we need to fill, if we play 442 or 4411?
  • Options
    So we are aiming for 2 maybe 3 more, but taylor is 100% not one of them, never going to happen
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Croydon said:
    sam3110 said:
    Tbf I think he'll be a decent option to have, but I still think we need another striker, especially if Schwartz isn't around. The issue is we play a very specific way with Stockley so really we need a backup to him, but I'd actually like us to sign a striker with a lot of pace to stretch teams instead
    Davison should be third choice and nothing more. Would much rather he was out on loan.
    He's 4th choice

Stockley
    Washington
    Lee
    Davison
    Lee is not an out and out striker - attacking midfielder more like.

We need another before 11pm IMO 
    The Crawley goalkeeper might disagree with that
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Croydon said:
    sam3110 said:
    He's 4th choice

Stockley
    Washington
    Lee
    Davison
    Lee is not an out and out striker - attacking midfielder more like.

We need another before 11pm IMO 
    Do you wanna bet. Brilliant goal tonight. 
  • Options
    No talk of a left back.  Doesn't look like we're going to get one, which I find odd.

Cawley mentioned we’re looking a left sided defender. Must be getting a loan player in.
  • Options

Emmanuel Longelo from West Ham on loan got mentioned this morning
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!