Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Carl jenkinson from forest? Is he still there?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I find it hard to believe that the bridge Taylor burnt down when he left the club could be rebuilt, although if he came in and started scoring goals it'd soon be glossed over by most fans.

I felt let down, especially as I'd defended him on here a few times for things he'd said, but it never angered me, for whatever reason. He's a self serving *insert derogatory term of your choice here*  but the geezer was mustard on the pitch for us so he'd be a good addition from that perspective, and someone who offers something a bit different to what we have. I wonder if the players would accept him, although there aren't that many left from the squad he abandoned.

The geezer feeds of hatred from the opposition fans though, imagine how good he could be if the whole ground was booing him!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    4.8k new posts, have I missed anything?
    Welcome back mate !! No nothing new but you have been greatly missed
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Ok that answered my question 100% no tom lowery for us now then !

Be another two hours left after the game for the Window to close... Plenty of time for something to suddenly happen.

Especially if a data sheet were to get to the EFL before 11pm.
  • Options
    2121 said:
    Yes, he's been told he can leave Forest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most on here will be put on suicide watch if it doesn't. 
  • Options

Going To The Match as Crewe
  • Options
    2121 said:
    Would it satisfy those getting in a panic about full backs?! 
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    In fairness its not about the money he was just told it was a magnificent opportunity to play for such a club by their owner.
    Underrated comment 
  • Options
    2121 said:
    2121 said:
    No... He's a Right-Back, would be a pointless waste of space in the squad
    Damn! The panic goes on. 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    LB, CB and forward all needed absolutely bare minimum, mental to go to Jan without these players.  Injury to Stockley or Famewo or Innis (the last two being highly likely) and we would have serious issues at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LTKapal said:
    In fairness its not about the money he was just told it was a magnificent opportunity to play for such a club by their owner.

ILTKapal said:

SAINTS EXIT

By Robert Thomson

St Johnstone skipper Jason Kerr is set to complete a £600,000 move to Wigan. 

The 24-year-old started the day heading to London to sign for Charlton, but their League One rivals came in with a last-gasp rival bid to snap him up. 

Kerr, who captained Saints to a League Cup and Scottish Cup double last season, is in the final year of his deal at McDiarmid Park. 

And with that in mind, Saints chairman Steve Brown has decided to cash in and take the money on offer. 

Kerr came through the Saints youth setup, having signed for the Perth club as a 16-year-old, and will go down in history as one of their greatest skippers following last season’s heroics. 

Wigan have been beset by off-field problems in recent seasons but have found stability under new owner Talal Mubarak Al-Hammad so are now one of the most ambitious clubs in League One.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7491600/transfer-deadline-day-liv

e-celtic-rangers-news/

I bet he is glad his parents named him Jas

• Options
    A left back and a striker i'd be fairly content, Then Henderson on a free 
  • Options

I am absolutely gob smacked.  I was 100% certain he was leaving.  Fair play to Crewe of the have stood their ground and won.  Although he could leave still. 
  • Options
    2121 said:
    2121 said:
    Can’t see it when he’s a RB
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    4.8k new posts, have I missed anything?
    Some guy made a spreadsheet, that’s all
  • Options
    These little fellas remind me of Charlton, always looking out for other peoples crumbs.
     I guess you’d call that a 1-1-3-1 formation ? The forward looks isolated … it is Charlton
  • Options
    Finally finished that search, so... What have I missed? 
  • Options
    I bet Jason Kerr is happy his parents named him Jason instead of Wayne.
  • Options
    Schwartz might be one of the outgoing depending on who comes in of course
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!