Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2021
    KiwiValley said: oh
    These little fellas remind me of Charlton, always looking out for other peoples crumbs.
     I guess you’d call that a 1-1-3-1 formation ? The forward looks isolated … it is Charlton
    No 2-3-1  one of them is called ryan and just been up for a corner, jogging back in that pic 🙌🏻
  • Options
    razil said:
    Schwartz might be one of the outgoing depending on who comes in of course
    Joe Dodoo
    Josh Parker
    My nan

List of people who would currently be of more use as back up to Stockley.
  • Options
    Did Southall leave the dealer phone when he got jogged? Hope so

Can just picture Roddy Gallen and Adkins tuckin in to the Haribos
  • Options
    Lowery must have sorted out his differences then, either sacked his agent, agreed new terms or had to back down because no-one came in for him
  • Options
    I’m old enough to know better. I usually keep well away from the transfer deadline day nonsense but I’ve got hooked this year. There’s no life for me until 11pm (which is well past my normal bedtime).
  • Options
    I hope we are back in for Lowery in January assuming he still hasn't signed a new contract. He was the centre midfielder I really thought could make a difference to us this summer.
  • Options
    Nixon saying Joe Bennett to Wigan.   A free agent LB.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nixon saying Joe Bennett to Wigan.   A free agent LB.
    That's a great signing if it's true. 
  • Options
    razil said:
    Schwartz might be one of the outgoing depending on who comes in of course

Bet he is booking his flight back to Copenhagen as we speak.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    That Lavelle report sounds good until you read that Famewo went back to Norwich in the summer so we don't have him... undermines the credibility somewhat. But hopeful!
  • Options
    I bet Jason Kerr is happy his parents named him Jason instead of Wayne.
    https://www.waynekerrtest.com/

I can't remember any of the subject, but I do remember Wayne Kerr electronics equipment from Physics lessons at school  ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Fake Cawley account says we're signing a winger after the Pizza Cup game... FAKE being the important word, before anyone posts up the tweet.
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    Sam lavelle bid accepted £200,000 on way for medical 
    Morecambe centre back, need a LB and a ST more
  • Options
    I have no idea, but I can now only imagine that Schwartz has done something really bad that the club are not disclosing.

I don't believe it's as simple as him not deemed good enough. He'd still get a run out tonight if that was the case  
  • Options
    Fake Cawley account says we're signing a winger after the Pizza Cup game... FAKE being the important word, before anyone posts up the tweet.
    How tall?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    FAVADDICK said:
    Unless they really don't think Inniss can stay fit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have no idea, but I can now only imagine that Schwartz has done something really bad that the club are not disclosing.

I don't believe it's as simple as him not deemed good enough. He'd still get a run out tonight if that was the case  
    Missed a penalty?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    FAVADDICK said:
    As back up for Inniss he seems a solid option on paper. Captain of a side above us in the same division - cant argue with that. The key to making this a decent day is a similar standard or better for a left back and striker.
  • Options
    Currently in the manically excited we're going to sign everyone we need nothing can stop us stage of deadline day emotions (ready to be completed disappointed as usual don't worry). 

Muy Excited GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
  • Options
    Morecambe to London after 5pm..? Nah, will get stuck in traffic on the M6 & M1. Perhaps he can pop into Stadium MK or the Ricoh and do a medical there instead.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    FAVADDICK said:
    Yes, because there's no way they could possibly be working on more than one deal at a time ... 🙄
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!