Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Scotland - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I echo those thoughts
    Sorry mate, you snooze you lose 😉
  • Options
    Also don't understand why you name 2 gk on the bench 
  • Options
    I think the whole squad are subs are they not?
  • Options
    Normally yes but because the squads are bigger due to Covid you can on name the usual number with 4/5 missing out
  • Options
    Don't  think so otherwise Walker would be named but isn't.
  • Options
    Normally yes but because the squads are bigger due to Covid you can on name the usual number with 4/5 missing out
    Ah OK cheers didn't realise 
    In that case yes it's odd to have 2 keepers on the bench
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I'm sure someone somewhere said it was a rule that you had to have 2 keepers on the bench

I suppose the logic is that due to Covid the squads have extra outfield players, and normally with squads of 23 you'd have 2 keepers
  • Options
    I'm sure someone somewhere said it was a rule that you had to have 2 keepers on the bench

I suppose the logic is that due to Covid the squads have extra outfield players, and normally with squads of 23 you'd have 2 keepers
    Fair enough, just randomly checked few games on flashscore and your correct.

• Options

Makes sense.
    Learn all sorts on here😉
  • Options
    Harry Kane looked like a South Park character just then lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Makes sense.
    Learn all sorts on here😉
    I learnt today about the meaning of Gazza's celebration against the Scots 
  • Options

Makes sense.
    Learn all sorts on here😉
    What the dentist chair thing?
  • Options
    I see the jocks have bought the bloody weather down with them!
    Bloody travis sty
  • Options
    Never knew Dykes had an ozzie accent. I'm learning a lot today.
  • Options

Makes sense.
    Learn all sorts on here😉
    https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/dentist-chair-gazza-euro-96-paul-gascoigne-england-vs-scotland-explained-true-story-427733
  • Options
    Never knew Souness had nicked Rylan's teeth.
  • Options
    All us dunces are learning a lot tonight it seems😀
  • Options
    UEFA Rules state that despite being allowed 26-man squads (due to COVID), a matchday team can only include 23-players, the original count.

From those 23-players, all three Goalkeepers must be named
  • Options
    Roy Keane does make me chuckle 
  • Options
    Yoo must cume from the thik side of opinton. 
    Not like us inteklligant ones from chelsfield 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think this could be a good game. 

I’m expecting a win for England; I hope Southgate doesn’t overthink things and stifle our creativity. 
  • Options
    I obviously want England to win this but when you see how much it means to Scotland I wont be to disappointed if they get something out of this I would love them to go through and I'm certain we will stuff the checks 
  • Options
    Come on England!
  • Options

Makes sense.
    Learn all sorts on here😉
    Yeah thats the one.
  • Options
    Yoo must cume from the thik side of opinton. 
    Not like us inteklligant ones from chelsfield 
    I cum from Peckham fam even worse.
    Opinton has not improved me intelek. I am off poverest closer to pets wood
  • Options
    We are 2nd in this group, Southgate out 
    Looking at who we might meet in the knockout stages you WANT to be 2nd. Top the group & you play the runners up in the France, Germany, Portugal group....😟
  • Options
    How pissed was that geezer? 
  • Options
    The itv pundits are like a bad joke.....there once was an English man , Irish man and a Scottish man....
  • Options
    How pissed was that geezer? 
    Ha, the Scots playing pissed tenpin bowling without the ball.