Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Denmark - Wembley Stadium - Wednesday 7th July 8pm KO - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Sky bet offering a boosted bet of Kane to score in 90 mins at 3/1. Fill yer boots. 
    That is literally buying money. Hope you are keeping well mate. 
  • Options
    Nervous for the game. Ukraine was an easy game and we just needed to stay focused. 

This one will be a real test. After the first game you'd probably say they've been the team of the tournament. 4-0 against Wales and beating Czech Republic is nothing to turn your nose up at. 
    4-0 v Wales - me and my mates could beat Wales after a 7 day bender in Benidorm. 
    No you couldn't. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Nervous for the game. Ukraine was an easy game and we just needed to stay focused. 

This one will be a real test. After the first game you'd probably say they've been the team of the tournament. 4-0 against Wales and beating Czech Republic is nothing to turn your nose up at. 
    4-0 v Wales - me and my mates could beat Wales after a 7 day bender in Benidorm. 
    In the 5 mins since posing, I’ve reflected on this and have come to the conclusion that Levitt, Matthews, Lockyer, Gunter, Williams and Morgan Fox would need to be in the Wales team.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

No you couldn't. 
    No shit Sherlock. 
  • Options

No you couldn't. 
    No shit Sherlock. 
    The women’s team though….
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

No you couldn't. 
    No shit Sherlock. 
    I dunno though, they all look like prop forwards. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    MrOneLung said:

No you couldn't. 
    No shit Sherlock. 
    I’m available for that @ricky_otto boots just need dusting off in the garage and no doubt Mehmet will be up for it 😁.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    RedChaser said:
    MrOneLung said:

No you couldn't. 
    No shit Sherlock. 
    I’m available for that @ricky_otto boots just need dusting off in the garage and no doubt Mehmet will be up for it 😁.
    We could do that mate. @DaveMehmet Will be up for it, I bet he is dusting his shorts (with the front cut out) as we speak.   @SELR_addicks could give the motivation speech before the game. 
  • Options
    If the unthinkable happens a Denmark knock us out tonight I hope TS doesnt take to Twitter in his Denmark shirt it could get messy lol
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    AndyG said:
    If the unthinkable happens a Denmark knock us out tonight I hope TS doesnt take to Twitter in his Denmark shirt it could get messy lol
    If we lose to anyone I’d rather it was the great mans nation. As Hitler is no longer with us, then TS will  have to do. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Rammed already at Wembley. Atmosphere sounds amazing
    Disgusting. Has anyone told them theres a pandemic on.

#wish I was there.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Doesnt look like Guardiola?
  • Options
    Haven't checked the records, but I'm wondering if Southgate is the first England manager to get us to the last three of a major competition.

Credit where it's due.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Valley11 said:

#wish I was there.
    I hear ME14addick made it there ; )
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

#wish I was there.
    I hear ME14addick made it ; )
    Spotted walking down Wembley Way with a hazmat suit and files of data
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    Haven't checked the records, but I'm wondering if Southgate is the first England manager to get us to the last three of a major competition.

Credit where it's due.
    Alf Ramsey did it.
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:

Credit where it's due.
    Alf Ramsey did it.
    And they named a street after him in Australia 
  • Options
    On the beer a little early. Just realised it’s Scandinavian. Is that a sign?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taken from BBC sports live:

"Denmark top purchased, a nation holds its breath" James, Glasgow

Imagine being that against a team winning you go out and buy a football shirt.

It's almost as if they don't like us very much...

Fuck em!
    It’s not all of us y’know 
  • Options
    No surprise with that, I think Saka was leaked about 7hrs ago. Southgate is clever enough to work out the leak.
    Mount to score 1st for me, was just waiting confirmation before putting a bet on 😀
  • Options
    Sky bet offering a boosted bet of Kane to score in 90 mins at 3/1. Fill yer boots. 
    Cheers Ricky. Yep. Recovery on track. Long way to go but I’m making good progress. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Brilliant!!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Cheers Ricky. Yep. Recovery on track. Long way to go but I’m making good progress. 
    Keep going fella. If you don’t,  I’m sending @ElfsborgAddick to Cornwall.
  • Options
    10er maximum. Boo
  • Options
    10er maximum. Boo
    That’s a joke!