Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Denmark - Wembley Stadium - Wednesday 7th July 8pm KO - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I feel sick.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Vinegar Yd SE1 full of Danes. 
    Vinegar pissers!
    in the shade of the Shard
  • Options
    This is how England will line up against Denmark

Like the look of this with Saka/Phillips balancing Sterling in giving their defence plenty to think about.

Would like to see Sancho/Foden come on after an hour and cause them unpredictable problems.

The Danish wings are fast and will need stopping and I can see why GS has changed the formation compared to the Germany game.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

It's showing as 6.30pm in this region. Admittedly it will probably be re runs of 1990 and 1996 in between the numerous ad breaks. 
    Check the date... ;)
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

It's showing as 6.30pm in this region. Admittedly it will probably be re runs of 1990 and 1996 in between the numerous ad breaks. 
    Check the date... ;)
    😅 got me
  • Options
    I jumped on a big ol' barge called Caroline years back and it's brought it all back,,England all the way 2-0.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Check the date... ;)
    😅 got me
    Thanks though, I didnt realise that coverage begins at 6:30pm, presumed it was from 7pm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Check the date... ;)
    😅 got me
    Thanks though, I didnt realise that coverage begins at 6:30pm, presumed it was from 7pm
    Well it was posted on this thread that has today's date and ko  time so that's my excuse for falling for it
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    On the way to boxpark. We're winning this GSTQ
  • Options
    Expecting us to win tonight and to beat Italy - never thought I'd ever see the day where I thought England would win something.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    On the way to boxpark. We're winning this GSTQ
    A friend of mine has been working at Boxpark Croydon recently, but she's not there tonight. She has seen a lot of ex players and celebs there at the last few games. 
  • Options
    Sky bet offering a boosted bet of Kane to score in 90 mins at 3/1. Fill yer boots. 
  • Options
    The crowds outside Wembley, being shown on Sky right now are amazing, still over 3 hours to ko, and the atmosphere looks brilliant!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sitting at my desk in my England shirt...Just waiting until I can set off for Wembley at 16:30, meet some pals on Wembley Way and then just soak it up from there.. can't wait. Was also lucky to be at Spain Italy last night so hope it doesn't go to pens like that! Not sure my heart could take it! 
    The mourners didn't mind?
  • Options
    Taken from BBC sports live:

"Denmark top purchased, a nation holds its breath" James, Glasgow

Imagine being that against a team winning you go out and buy a football shirt.

• Options

It's almost as if they don't like us very much...

Fuck em!
  • Options

Hopefully it's a tongue-in-cheek joke, otherwise how sad, I wouldn't have worn a United shirt for love nor money when Millwall or Palace reached those cup finals.
  • Options
    I'm still a bit worried how well we'll come out of slightly defensive mode if we concede first, but that said, I think we'll score first and win tonight, and then I'll worry about that again before Sunday!
  • Options

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Nervous for the game. Ukraine was an easy game and we just needed to stay focused. 

This one will be a real test. After the first game you'd probably say they've been the team of the tournament. 4-0 against Wales and beating Czech Republic is nothing to turn your nose up at. 
    4-0 v Wales - me and my mates could beat Wales after a 7 day bender in Benidorm.