Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Italy - THE FINAL - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Anyway.....we didnt deserve to win. We spent 80% of the game in our final 3rd. Hardly mounted an attack from the 10th minute onwards 
    How long have you been watching football Golfie? You want to try actually paying attention to a game sometime. 
  • Options
    Its a harsh moment for Rashford as his penalty wasnt even saved

Two inches to the right and it goes in
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted... Not sure why rashford, who is devoid of any confidence, is taking a pen and grealish, who is on top of the world atm, isn't 
  • Options
    I don’t blame the youngsters. Saka, Sancho and even Rashford are the future of international football. Fair fucking play for them having the balls to step up and take one.

Youve gotta look at the experienced Pros. Pathetic. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Need to learn to play more expansive football utilizing the younger generation
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Never understand why finals can’t be replayed 3 or 4 days later but no complaints otherwise; the team did very well throughout and came up against a very good side.
  • Options
    Penslties are shit. Italy took that game by the scruff of the neck after 30 minutes and we struggled to get back.
    FFS. Our first final in 55 years and we're attacking the youngsters? They'll only get better. Thank you England for a fantastic journey. 
    Well said
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Raheem Sterling, Luke Shaw, Jack Grealish you should be ashamed.

If that’s not their decision then fair play but sometimes you just have to step up. 

England don’t have players willing to step up.
    I think you’ll find Kane Maguire Rashford Sancho and Saka we’re all willing to step up
  • Options
    The sad reality is we’ll struggle to get a run like that again. I know we’re a fantastic side with a manager who really wants it. I just think this was such a class opportunity to break the curse.

it hasn’t happened and im guttted.

I’ll be honest, as much as he’s been slandered during this campaign we missed Foden big time. 

I love England. Im proud of them.
  • Options
    Gutted but loved watching England's progress in the tournament. A semi-final and a final in two consecutive tournaments is so much better than we've been used to so although it's a sickening way to lose out in what could be our best ever chance to win something, we've made a brilliant improvement in recent years. Well done lads and roll on World Cup 2022!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice touch from the Italians. 
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    My heart breaks for Saka, he's going to get so much abuse😞 Show me a braver teenager 
    I don't think he will get much.