Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• RIP Charltonlife  :(
  • Could any attendee who is a Lifer please update us on the key question of the night, and the answer to it?

And I'm not referring to bloody Bovril.

@razil, for example, were you there? Anyone from @castrust ?
  • from the radio silence I'm not sure anyone attended.
  • Thank you @Henry Irving. The news about Cat 1 status is encouraging and TS deserves strong appreciation for it.

I'd still look to hear more from those who were there about the exact question and answer submitted re the manager vacancy and opinions on how comfortable Thomas seemed with the question; did he for example acknowledge the very strong support across the fanbase for the way JJ has gone about the job so far?.

•  Thank you @Henry Irving for that news. 
    When you talk about "agents involved" did you mean to suggest there are more applicants than JJ still being considered? 
  • edited December 2021
     Thank you @Henry Irving for that news. 
    When you talk about "agents involved" did you mean to suggest there are more applicants than JJ still being considered?
    I'm reporting second hand @Tunwellsaddick so can't be sure but I took it to be JJ's agent (and possibly JE's).

But as @PragueAddick said would be good to hear from someone who was there
  • Could any attendee who is a Lifer please update us on the key question of the night, and the answer to it?

Sorry no longer on there as cityaddicks is no more
  • razil said:
    Could any attendee who is a Lifer please update us on the key question of the night, and the answer to it?

Any scope for a rebirth?
  • Sponsored links:

• Slightly surprised that this thread hasn’t as yet taken off. SL news you’d think would inspire someone who went to tell us something.
  • I'm waiting for somebody to break the 'omerta' that appears to hang over the proceedings.

New manager, is JJ close to being announced.

Appears progress is being made on the Cat 1 Academy status, mustn't get my hopes to high, think we are in for the long haul.

• Will the club release the notes, or is it left to the attendees to report back?
  • alangee said:
    Will the club release the notes, or is it left to the attendees to report back?
    Both are sworn to silence
  • razil said:
    razil said:
    Could any attendee who is a Lifer please update us on the key question of the night, and the answer to it?

Any scope for a rebirth?
    It's not ABBA..
    I think once the Covid era is over (let's hope) we can look again, it is primarily a social function, and probably needs new blood, etc We weren't tempted to do online as others are covering this very adequately I feel.
  • still no report????????????
    Katrien has to check it first 
  • Deja vu?
    It's not been 24 hours yet.

• Sponsored links:

• Any news yet on those hand dryers?
  • as a club there is one issues on which a lot of fans want an answer - the future managerial and coaching set up of the mens teams. The report on the last fans forum were published quite quickly so I wonder if there is an embargo on reporting until TS is ready to say his bit.
  • Why would anybody want an embargo about something that has already taken place?
  • seth plum said:
    Why would anybody want an embargo about something that has already taken place?
    it may have taken place,  but it is not public knowledge so there must a reason why it has not been made public and it is unusual for the report on the forum to be so delayed and so my suggestion of an embargo, if not then you tell me why it is not public knowledge as you seem to be ITK
  • seth plum said:
    indeed  - come on, no secrets please :)
  • seth plum said:
    it may have taken place,  but it is not public knowledge so there must a reason why it has not been made public and it is unusual for the report on the forum to be so delayed and so my suggestion of an embargo, if not then you tell me why it is not public knowledge as you seem to be ITK
    There is a reason. It’s not a fans forum inasmuch as the fans there don’t see themselves as accountable to other fans. I can’t think of any other reason for silence after these meetings.
  • edited December 2021
    seth plum said:
     Maybe it's a big conspiracy or whoever was typing up the minutes hasn't done it yet.
  • seth plum said:
    What make you think I am in the know?
    I am not.
    Indeed I suspect I would be one of the first people around that would be excluded from any knowledge about the Fans Forum and other matters too.