Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match thread: Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 17th August, 2021

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2021
    I think Morgan may be ready to be the junior midfield partner, just not the main man. We need to find the main man. We don't know how long it is going to take Gilbey to get back to speed, we know JFC is miles away from doing so. I would say, finding a player, like Parrot, on loan if necessary is our priority. Not to say there are not a number of different key positions we need filling, but I think that is where we would get the biggest bang for our buck.

Now is the bad bit. I think we need that player to have a good shot on him, high workrate, good creativity and delivery and importantly for us a few goals in him. Where are we going to find this player? 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    That is kind of hilarious. No MK players!
    Yeah I'd have had Troy Parrott ahead of Stockley, both scored, just one happened to be on the winning team

But then I'm pretty sure the rankings are simply taken from Whoscored.com

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1553969/Live/England-League-One-2021-2022-Milton-Keynes-Dons-Charlton
    Whoscored had Albie Morgan as the best player on the pitch for the Oxford game 
    Looking at that link, Morgan was our 3rd best player

Stockley on 7.9
    O'Riley was 7.7
    DJ 7.5
    Morgan and Parrott 7.4

MacGillivray was last on 5.6
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    That is kind of hilarious. No MK players!
    Yeah I'd have had Troy Parrott ahead of Stockley, both scored, just one happened to be on the winning team

But then I'm pretty sure the rankings are simply taken from Whoscored.com

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1553969/Live/England-League-One-2021-2022-Milton-Keynes-Dons-Charlton
    Whoscored had Albie Morgan as the best player on the pitch for the Oxford game 
    Looking at that link, Morgan was our 3rd best player

Stockley on 7.9
    O'Riley was 7.7
    DJ 7.5
    Morgan and Parrott 7.4

MacGillivray was last on 5.6
    AFKA said Oxford.