Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Cheltenham Town | Saturday 11 September 2021 | Match Preview

12346»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    I reckon we're going with something like this: 

MacGillivray
    Matthews - Inniss - Famewo - Souare
    Watson - Morgan
    Jaiyesimi - Lee - Kirk
    Stockley

(Washington, Gunter & Arter put on the bench for rest after intl break and whoever is left out of the obvious options make up the bench - Henderson on the bench too. )
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I always wait to read the official preview before posting my thoughts on the line up.

So it seems that Purrington is still out. Big decision for NA - does he go for new recruit & his pig bag or tried & tested travel weary Gunts. My money is on the latter.

Same re Arter. Although he was here yesterday training with the squad I doubt he'll be starting tomorrow. NA is a safe & serious guy and wont be throwing newbies into the mix just yet. Expect the same old same old.

My prediction :

Play Kirk, Lee & Arter   =  3-0  

Play Watson, Dobson & Gunter  =   0-1
    What you forgot to say:

It's golfie junior's 18th birthday today and so here's hoping for a fine victory for the loyal, long suffering young lad, who was cruelly teased into supporting Charlton by his nasty father with a couple of early Premier League seasons.

You could probably cast a net over most Charlton supporters and get the same result B)

Happy birthday Golfie Junior..
  • Options
    Getting quite excited as if this is the first game of the season. 

Ipswich have 'walked' the league though my brain keeps telling me so calm down.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I always wait to read the official preview before posting my thoughts on the line up.

So it seems that Purrington is still out. Big decision for NA - does he go for new recruit & his pig bag or tried & tested travel weary Gunts. My money is on the latter.

Same re Arter. Although he was here yesterday training with the squad I doubt he'll be starting tomorrow. NA is a safe & serious guy and wont be throwing newbies into the mix just yet. Expect the same old same old.

My prediction :

Play Kirk, Lee & Arter   =  3-0  

Play Watson, Dobson & Gunter  =   0-1
    What you forgot to say:

It's golfie junior's 18th birthday today and so here's hoping for a fine victory for the loyal, long suffering young lad, who was cruelly teased into supporting Charlton by his nasty father with a couple of early Premier League seasons.

You could probably cast a net over most Charlton supporters and get the same result B)

Happy birthday Golfie Junior..
    Yeah but not with @golfaddick always in your earhole:

'We're a goal down so we won't win'.
    Or
    'We're winning now but it won't last. We'll let in a late one.'

😉