Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Insulate Britain Protests (Blackwall Tunnel p22)

Comments

• This is going to get very nasty soon if the police dont stop pussyfooting around.I expect very soon to hear of  some members of the public taking the law into their own hands and giving some of these people a pasting.
  • These cnuts need to do some serious stir at her majesty’s. Enoughs enough. No more woke pussy footing around with these cretins.
    What does woke pussy footing around even mean? Genuinely.
  • arny23394 said:
    These cnuts need to do some serious stir at her majesty’s. Enoughs enough. No more woke pussy footing around with these cretins.
    Not being enough like third world countries where protestors get their heads split open by police for this sort of thing.  Bring back the ol’ days.
  • arny23394 said:
    These cnuts need to do some serious stir at her majesty’s. Enoughs enough. No more woke pussy footing around with these cretins.
    Not cracking out the rubber bullets and water cannons, seemingly
  • Perhaps they can pass their sandwiches, tea & bicsuits to some of the more deserving cases entering the Dover area today?
  • Addickted said:
    Perhaps they can pass their sandwiches, tea & bicsuits to some of the more deserving cases entering the Dover area today?
    They already give them 5 star hotels and all our jobs and benefits..
  • I'm surprised an organisation that courts maximum exposure and doesn't mind a negative public response hasn't tried blockading a refinery. There'll never be a better/worse time to do it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Clearly the Government High Court injunction to prevent the M25 being blocked was poorly thought out - these twats have simply moved to another area - perhaps someone in Government should use a bit of grey matter and get an injunction that deals with any sort of protest anywhere - AA Roadwatch shows total carnage on the roads around Dover
  • Leuth said:
    The right to protest in this country is being severely eroded and I'm very uncomfortable with those who are cheering on further erosions. That said, I still don't know why these protestors aren't, like, occupying housing construction companies instead. I do wonder whether they're not now courting an over-the-top police response. Strange tactic.
    Of course they are. I doubt they care that much about insulation. Seems to me its all to create a situation where they can scream victim and blame the establishment.
  • edited September 2021
    Leuth said:
    Top marks to the poster who exposed a dangerous, radicalising philosophy by citing....Breitbart, though
    Here you go, I've removed the reference to Breitbart. The quotes remain the same irrespective of the platform that used them....

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists”. 

"The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,”.

• According to the news they arrived at 8.00am but were not removed until 10.00am - FFS what is going on with law and order in this country - they should have been dragged off into meat wagons by 8.10am and chucked in the clink

The Police were quick enough to arrest Charlton fans at Dartford station Tuesday night…..
  • Clearly the Government High Court injunction to prevent the M25 being blocked was poorly thought out - these twats have simply moved to another area - perhaps someone in Government should use a bit of grey matter and get an injunction that deals with any sort of protest anywhere - AA Roadwatch shows total carnage on the roads around Dover
    Lord Sauron morelike

That said, I think the government very much wants to do this, and this all has the feel of an Event that will bring it about and justify it in the people's eyes. I am deeply, deeply skeptical about Insulate Britain and their actual goals. Feels like a load of weak-minded weirdos being led by dark government ops. 
  • Leuth said:
    Clearly the Government High Court injunction to prevent the M25 being blocked was poorly thought out - these twats have simply moved to another area - perhaps someone in Government should use a bit of grey matter and get an injunction that deals with any sort of protest anywhere - AA Roadwatch shows total carnage on the roads around Dover
    Lord Sauron morelike

That said, I think the government very much wants to do this, and this all has the feel of an Event that will bring it about and justify it in the people's eyes. I am deeply, deeply skeptical about Insulate Britain and their actual goals. Feels like a load of weak-minded weirdos being led by dark government ops. 
    Lord Sauron ???
  • Leuth said:
    Top marks to the poster who exposed a dangerous, radicalising philosophy by citing....Breitbart, though
    Here you go, I've removed the reference to Breitbart. The quotes remain the same irrespective of the platform that used them....

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists”. 

"The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,”.

This just makes them sound wishy-washy and idealistic. Marxism isn't a terrorist organisation ffs, this isn't some Baader-Meinhof shit
  • According to the news they arrived at 8.00am but were not removed until 10.00am - FFS what is going on with law and order in this country - they should have been dragged off into meat wagons by 8.10am and chucked in the clink

The Police were quick enough to arrest Charlton fans at Dartford station Tuesday night…..
    Probably cos:
    Protest = not illegal.
    Punch ups = illegal.

Probably cos:
    Protest = not illegal.
    Punch ups = illegal.
    But under the Coronavirus laws no person may participate in a gathering of more than 2 people - or has that law been dropped now ?

Probably cos:
    Protest = not illegal.
    Punch ups = illegal.
    But under the Coronavirus laws no person may participate in a gathering of more than 2 people - or has that law been dropped now ?
    Am I being punked?
  • Sponsored links:

Probably cos:
    Protest = not illegal.
    Punch ups = illegal.
    Am I being punked?
    I don’t know what that means - anyway, I have now found that the law I was referring to has been ditched, so as you were
  • Leuth said:
    Leuth said:

This just makes them sound wishy-washy and idealistic. Marxism isn't a terrorist organisation ffs, this isn't some Baader-Meinhof shit
    I don't disagree - the quotes are, however, relevant in the context of the discussion. 
  • It is an interesting discussion.

Probably cos:
    Protest = not illegal.
    Punch ups = illegal.
    There is an injunction isn't there, so effectively this is illegal. 

Probably cos:
    Protest = not illegal.
    Punch ups = illegal.
    There is an injunction isn't there, so effectively this is illegal. 
    I think so, but come on.  You see the difference no?

Probably cos:
    Protest = not illegal.
    Punch ups = illegal.
    Am I being punked?
    I don’t know what that means - anyway, I have now found that the law I was referring to has been ditched, so as you were
    Do you live under a rock?

Probably cos:
    Protest = not illegal.
    Punch ups = illegal.
    Am I being punked?
    I’ve got nothing but admiration for you if you’re still doing the rule of 2, you’ve done more to lower infection rates than I have, but perhaps you should watch the news a little more mate.

Probably cos:
    Protest = not illegal.
    Punch ups = illegal.
    You’re joking aren’t you? You haven’t noticed thousands and thousands of people inside football stadiums?
  • edited September 2021
    Leuth said:
    The right to protest in this country is being severely eroded and I'm very uncomfortable with those who are cheering on further erosions. That said, I still don't know why these protestors aren't, like, occupying housing construction companies instead. I do wonder whether they're not now courting an over-the-top police response. Strange tactic.
    Is it? What new laws have been passed to erode the right to protest? Not a rhetorical question, genuinely interested in anything that has passed me by.
  • Jints said:
    Leuth said:
    Is it? What new laws have been passed to erode the right to protest? Not a rhetorical question, genuinely interested in anything that has passed me by.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/priti-patel-presses-ahead-authoritarian-24466132
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!