Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Insulate Britain Protests (Blackwall Tunnel p22)

Comments

• Options
    Except he brought in the subject of the assassination of an MP by some deranged nutter whilst conveniently forgetting the assassination of other MPs who happen to be of different political parties recently by other deranged nutters.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Eh?
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    So about those protestors then... 
    The XRW are turning up firm handed next time they sit in protest but the commies are coming to back them up. 
  • Options
    are we allowed to run them over yet?
  • Options
    are we allowed to run them over yet?
    Only if the lights are green and your initials are MP (I think).
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    seth plum said:
    Huskaris said:
    seth plum said:
    A bit behind the XRW in terms of murdering sitting MP's.
    Please, lets not get another thread closed just because you need some attention, I genuinely find this thread interesting.
    Rubbish.
    Read the chronology of today’s posts on here.
    @KBslittlesis posted about working on XRW, which I and a few other’s didn’t know what it stood for.
    I then posted what it stood for, even getting a couple of likes for doing so, read back if you can be bothered.
    That was left there until a poster invoked the extreme left wing, I didn’t invoke it. So XRW was introduced by @KBslittlesis, and XLW by @4Real.
    None of that was me attention seeking.
    You need to re-examine your stalkerish tendencies before you post disparaging stuff about me ‘attention seeking’, and get your facts right.
    Except you seem to have conveniently missed out the bits where you refer to the murdering of MPs. 
    Why is that significant? I illustrated an example of XRW.
    Few have commented on the degree and different levels of violence abuse and other consequences to be meted out to the demonstrators suggested by many on this thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s all my fault sorry.

Back to all things goaty 🤩
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Off_it said:
    seth plum said:
    Huskaris said:
    seth plum said:
    Please, lets not get another thread closed just because you need some attention, I genuinely find this thread interesting.
    Rubbish.
    @KBslittlesis posted about working on XRW, which I and a few other’s didn’t know what it stood for.
    I then posted what it stood for, even getting a couple of likes for doing so, read back if you can be bothered.
    That was left there until a poster invoked the extreme left wing, I didn’t invoke it. So XRW was introduced by @KBslittlesis, and XLW by @4Real.
    You need to re-examine your stalkerish tendencies before you post disparaging stuff about me ‘attention seeking’, and get your facts right.
    Except you seem to have conveniently missed out the bits where you refer to the murdering of MPs. 
    Few have commented on the degree and different levels of violence abuse and other consequences to be meted out to the demonstrators suggested by many on this thread.
    I think most of us know what the extreme right wing is, don't you? We don't really need examples. The explanation of what "XRW" was sufficient.

Why you feel the need to use a thread about a very specific set of demonstrations with very specific aims and objectives to then go off on a tangent and talk about the (terrible) murder of an MP is the thing that baffles most of us. 

But I'll leave it there, as I haven't got the energy to "debate" it with you.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Off_it said:
    seth plum said:
    Off_it said:
    seth plum said:
    Huskaris said:
    seth plum said:
    Rubbish.
    I think most of us know what the extreme right wing is, don't you? We don't really need examples. The explanation of what "XRW" was sufficient.

Why you feel the need to use a thread about a very specific set of demonstrations with very specific aims and objectives to then go off on a tangent and talk about the (terrible) murder of an MP is the thing that baffles most of us. 

But I'll leave it there, as I haven't got the energy to "debate" it with you.
    If you read this thread you will see I have mainly discussed the practicalities regarding road protests. More or less exclusively actually.
    I have not listed degrees of violence to be meted out. The discussion moved on to police action and from that an ex police officer mentioned XRW.
    I have not diverted the thread whatsoever but continued the discussion.
    What has diverted the thread is the predictable pile on.
    If you read this board you will see I have also talked of

Matthew Southall
    The U23 game this week
    The Southampton game this week
    ….and probably another couple of topics too.
    The underlying trend is participation.
  • Options
    4Real said:
    seth plum said:
    Off_it said:
    seth plum said:
    Huskaris said:
    seth plum said:
    Rubbish.
    And he's off.....
    So if someone was having a go at you you’d just scroll down and ignore it? Give the man a break FFS
    If I’d been banned for that exact behaviour, then yeah.
  • Options
    A bunch of anarchists who have no respect for the general public who are trying to get on with their day to day business, 
    Since their demonstrations, their have been ambulances unable to get people to hospital, doctors stuck in traffic that have been unable to perform operations and the most horrific story was a son taking his mother to hospital as the ambulance was unable to get to them as she was having a stroke, the son got caught in the demo for six hours and sadly his mother never recovered and is now paralysed from the neck downwards.
    Liam Norton the leader of Insulate Britain HAS NOT even insulated his own home.
    Norton compares himself to Winston Churchill, comparing this cause to that of defeating Hitler.
    He is consistent in quoting Sir David King on what will happen if we don't insulate houses in the next three to four years, this is the same Sir David King that encouraged everyone to buy diesel cars.
    States that this will create 100,000s of jobs although at this moment in time there is over one million jobs available. 
    Has he thought of the impact on how a driver would feel if he killed someone in a collision due to these demonstrations,

The man is an uneducated fascist and is doing this for his own personal profile.  Lets be honest if you wanted to insulate homes would you not do yours first before telling the rest of country to do it?

• Options

Insulate Britain protesters have blocked a major road in central London and a junction on the M25, causing long queues of rush hour traffic.

The group said about 40 activists had blocked the roundabout at Old Street and junction 25 of the motorway at Waltham Cross in Hertfordshire.

The Met Police said four people who were glued to the road on the M25 had been arrested and were being removed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-58842299

• Options
    clive said:

Insulate Britain protesters have blocked a major road in central London and a junction on the M25, causing long queues of rush hour traffic.

The group said about 40 activists had blocked the roundabout at Old Street and junction 25 of the motorway at Waltham Cross in Hertfordshire.

The Met Police said four people who were glued to the road on the M25 had been arrested and were being removed.

I bet it was carnage around Old St - always heavy traffic there
  • Options
    clive said:

It probably didnt make a difference. Like you say traffic is a nightmare there and has been since they have messed about with that roundabout, nothing moves in that area anymore so it's always a place to avoid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    these wankers must've lost any little public support they did have
  • Options
    is it is it time for water cannons yet?  Tasers maybe?
    There needs to be some deterrent before someone gets seriously pissed off and does something they’ll regret 
  • Options
    clive said:

Right near Moorfields hospital n'all innit?
  • Options
    clive said:

Yeah. On City Road, opposite the Eagle.

From the nursery rhythm, Pop Goes The Weasel -

"Up and down the city road
    In and out of the eagle
    That's the way the money goes
    Pop goes the weasel"
  • Options
    Was against it originally but if they really are the same ones that have been arrested previously and then let out to do it again, they need a couple weeks inside.  I don’t think the public would be against that and the Tories are supposed to be the party of law and order n all that.  
  • Options
    clive said:

... and St Barts in Smithfield
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    is it is it time for water cannons yet?  Tasers maybe?
    There needs to be some deterrent before someone gets seriously pissed off and does something they’ll regret 

It's time for Negan and Lucille.
    I’m in!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!