Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th September 2021

Comments

• Keep on walking Nigel
  • An utter f***ing disgrace....
  • I haven't seen us this shit since Les Reed. 
  • We are absolutely awful and Adkins needs binned asap
  • SSN: Charlton fans singing Nigel Adkins you are going to be sacked in the morning
  • Hard to argue with a manager like Houghton available - If he would come here... it would be an understandable move.
  • Taxi for Adkins.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:
    Is Sandgaard there in person today?

I'm going to turn on the cricket.
    Kent doing OK

Stevo's magic...
  • Adkins can fuck off and take Stockley with him 
  • Different players, same old shambles. 
    Clueless in possession, clueless out if possession. 
    Drop Stockley and get rid of Atkins. 
  • This could get ugly.
  • cafckev said:
    If you are to get shot of a manager, it couldn’t be a better time now that Chris Hughton is available 
    I really don’t want another (relatively) big name manager who’s possibly had his best days. Want to see someone desperate to prove themselves.
  • Fuck this, think I will get the early flight back from Paris before 3-0 B)

• 74' Blackett-Taylor gets into the box on the left and sees his shot blocked. #wwfc 2 #cafc 0
  • I said it was for the birds yesterday, but blimey that flock of birds looks good
  • Im not one to want a Manager to be sacked but these last two performances have just been dreadful, we havent even seen a reaction from the Cheltenham game.

Just wonder if Sandgaard might be a little less stubborn to get rid compared to Bowyer as he's hearing the fans happiness on this occasion 
  • Akinfenwa coming on to pour salt into the wound.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gribbo said:
    Who's the Wycombe manager, Tony Angelino?
    Well I'm cwying
  • If he isn’t gone ASAP this season will be a relegation battle with Adkins. 
  • Going to hide behind the sofa when the post match thread starts.
    Could be the most poisoned ever  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    I'm going to swerve it.

Not going to plough through 20 pages of whingeing, whining and negativity.

• Scoham said:
    cafckev said:
    If you are to get shot of a manager, it couldn’t be a better time now that Chris Hughton is available 
    I really don’t want another (relatively) big name manager who’s possibly had his best days. Want to see someone desperate to prove themselves.
    Gemma Collins?
  • I think we’ll see, for once, some unity on here.  All Adkins out aren’t we, surely??
    1. 74'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Josh Scowen.

• Dazzler21 said:
    Hard to argue with a manager like Houghton available - If he would come here... it would be an understandable move.
    Would absolutely love Houghton
  • This is lower than Rock Bottom
  • Least we got a good corner taker on the pitch now

LOL
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!