Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    bobmunro said:
    Chizz said:
    Adkins seems a really nice chap. I hope he's not out of a job for too long. 

Supply teacher perhaps?
    Get him to retrain as a hgv driver
    No point, he will fail to deliver.
  • Options
    When we appointed him, the little virgin scout from Belgium tweeted saying oh Charlton what have you done. He was right
  • Options
    Adkins not only finished at Charlton but must be finished in football.
  • Options
    It’s a results business. No room for sentimentality. I think he’s got one more game.
    Only because JJ is doing the marathon
  • Options
    Curbs just said the manager can't lose against Fleetwood.

• Options
    Im
    pinys you n fuck
    jom
    annour lame dupory
    fuvk
    off
    haoo
    cu t 
    Haha, love you too
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    It’s a results business. No room for sentimentality. I think he’s got one more game.
    Only because JJ is doing the marathon
    I have a feeling JJ might also be in danger.
  • Options
    Surely not another game, lots on here said if we don't get 4 points from the Gillingham & Portsmouth games he will be gone. 
  • Options
    Surely not another game, lots on here said if we don't get 4 points from the Gillingham & Portsmouth games he will be gone. 
    We don’t get to decide though do we 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't survive after this....the whole shape is wrong and that's down to the manager.....huge gaps all over the park
  • Options
    1-2 that have been the case, but 1-4. He has to go.
  • Options
    I was an advocate for giving Adkins time, but there is no defence now. His time is surely up 
    Same here, didn't think we should be talking about sacking him after say 5 games, but I've come around quick.

1 win from 10 in League One, no sign at all he knows what the issue is or looks likely to turn it around, and now losing 4-1 at home.

Something needs to change, it's not definitely not changing with him here, it might with him not here.
  • Options
    Yeah I mean I don't know what you could say in support after that, what's the point in waiting around.
  • Options
    We simply can’t afford to keep chalking of games - Saturday will be just under 1/4 of the season done and we and 2nd from bottoms. We just can’t leave it any longer. 
  • Options
    No point in delaying the inevitable, he has to go now.
  • Options
    Even lower position now in the football pyramid that I’ve witnessed in 65 years enough is enough get him gone he ain’t gotta clue.
  • Options
    I could do no worse than Adkins, I’m also a lot cheaper and would come to the club with no expectations of doing any better than the present chair warmer. 
  • Options
    Yes, it is the shape. After Gillingham and Portsmouth I was thinking there were signs of turning it around. But today it’s the same old pattern. The core of the team just seems wrong. It’s all very well having flair players but if the spine is wrong you’re going to suffer. And to me that’s the root of the problem. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gammysnr said:
    Clear the lot out, JJ as well, pains ne to say so. The club is rotten and needs a reset.
    100% this.
  • Options
    There's simply no way Sandgaard can keep Adkins after this.

We're a total mess. Not a chance have we got the 23rd worst squad in league one so it's clear the players aren't performing for him.
  • Options
    Do the honourable thing and walk you clown 
  • Options
    I don’t know who or what the answer is but it’s not Adkins. Just hope Sandgaard leans on experienced people to get the replacement right. 
  • Options
    His press conference on Sunday sounded like a real going through the motions affair.

I said after Crewe that this group are not playing for this manager. Clear as day now.

Time to make plans for Nigel

• Options
    All have to go….new man in with his own staff….none of this sentimental crap about JJ and Euell they take training as well 
    Totally agree
  • Options
    I’ve no idea but I have a feeling that if Adkins goes then JJ will go too. I get the feeling Jason could get a caretaker role.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Anyway new day tomorrow everyone, walking is great, the birds will be singing, even the sun might be shining, embrace the day 😏.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!