Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    All have to go….new man in with his own staff….none of this sentimental crap about JJ and Euell they take training as well 
     Tommy boy ain't got the minerals for that. Would cost him a bloody fortune!

Jackson the cheap option but will do me fine
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    It’s a results business. No room for sentimentality. I think he’s got one more game.
    Only because JJ is doing the marathon
    That deserves a bigger laugh

time to go Nigel
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Adkins out? ....Yes....
  • Options
    Bet TS is think WTF what did I get in to. 
    Well thanks Tommy for saving us … 
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:
    Clear the lot out, JJ as well, pains ne to say so. The club is rotten and needs a reset.
    Agree.....it's a mess.....get Roddy out as well
  • Options
    Who is defensive coach ? JJ has to be under some scrutiny?
    Is there one? I don’t ask that flippantly, I just doubt someone has that label. One has to assume tho that JJ focuses more on that area than say Euell.
  • Options
    All have to go….new man in with his own staff….none of this sentimental crap about JJ and Euell they take training as well 
    This has to happen for me, and that's no disrespect to JJ or Euell who have been fantastic club servants. But at the end of the day they are a very big part of a coaching set up that sees us in the position we are in now.

A complete fresh start, with a complete fresh set of eyes looking at it and before Fleetwood really. We can't afford to dawdle as we can still save our season. 
  • Options

This 100%. JJ/Euell are no better than Adkins 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get gone. Out. Off you f ck. Au revoir, goodbye, Auf Weidersehn and do one. 
  • Options
    Adkins is not sure what he’s doing…he’s got to go now 
  • Options
    edited September 2021

This 100%. JJ/Euell are no better than Adkins 

We don't know if they are any good, but we literally need any sort of minor bounce to not spend a minute longer in the League One relegation zone than possible and I think there's a chance one of them can do that, rather than necessarily a new person coming in and making loads of changes. I've not been keen on them getting the permanent job in the past, for example when Adkins got it but they might make sense right now just to steady this ship a bit. Like even getting the crowd behind Jackson for a few games could help us at this stage.
  • Options
    He just can’t survive that. He can’t, surely? 
  • Options
    I'd be surprised if there's many of us that haven't changed our position after that collapse.
  • Options
    Curbs brilliant in this CAFC TV post match
  • Options
    Ten games in and I have zero idea what are best eleven is. I doubt Adkins has any idea either. The way we collapsed was an absolutely disgrace.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Valley11 said:
    Curbs brilliant in this CAFC TV post match
    Until he said bring in the experienced players and named Gunter in that.
    Not so much that but his no nonsense assessment. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Kiely also spot on in his analysis.
    Be connected. Chemistry isn't there to cover one another properly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah I think he’ll get sacked in the morning. I wasn’t really in the “Adkins out” camp, not sure I am now still ti be honest, but can’t see him surviving that.
  • Options
    Adkins looks like he knows he's gone. 
  • Options
    I still think he’ll get Saturday. Lose that and it’s hard to see where he can hide.
  • Options
    I’m in total agreement with those saying a total clear out is required, the back room team also where there when Bowyer had that terrible run, there’s something terribly amiss and needs sorting now.
  • Options
    That felt like a last interview to me
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Jacko and Euell were here under Bowyer when we got promoted. Bowyer got us promoted having been here under Robinson who was absolute toss.

Love to know how many training sessions all you experts have seen to know that Jackson and Euell are such terrible coaches. They don't pick the team. They don't change the team every week. Those are Adkins' decisions. 

None of us know a thing about their calibre as coaches or their potential as managers.

That works both ways tbf.
  • Options
    Well he delayed and delayed it with the two draws and got himself one last “let’s see if he can turn it around”.  

I was an adamant “Adkins out” voice before, now it’s inevitable right?  

I said here after Cheltenham, got laughed off the thread, at what point does it become a relegation battle?  I mean seriously we’ve probably got 5 games max.  

Get it done Thomas or you’ll start losing the crowd too. 
  • Options
    Isn't Roy Keane looking for a job? 😆
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!