Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What triggers your inner OCD?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2021
    The ex refusing to put spoon types together in the cutlery draw:  So you had soup spoons mixed with dessert and serving spoons.  Resulting in an unsightly mess and indicative of an underlying devil ignorance to all household order and cleaning.  Though through therapy I realise the problem was me, and an irrational control/OCD selfishness.  Forgive.

Who won there then?  And don't buy different spoons in the next relationship.  Oh and fuck suncream you platitudinal Australian c***.

Sorry I have to work on child anger issues now.
  • Options
    I do it spoons, knives, forks.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    I do it spoons, knives, forks.
    Burn him ! 
  • Options
    Knives, forks big spoons,little spoons 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    ColinTat said:
    The ex refusing to put spoon types together in the cutlery draw:  So you had soup spoons mixed with dessert and serving spoons.  Resulting in an unsightly mess and indicative of an underlying devil ignorance to all household order and cleaning.  Though through therapy I realise the problem was me, and an irrational control/OCD selfishness.  Forgive.

Who won there then?  And don't buy different spoons in the next relationship.  Oh and fuck suncream you platitudinal Australian c***.

Sorry I have to work on child anger issues now.

Hmmm, yes, reasonable grounds I would suspect;-)
  • Options
    Cutlery has to go in the tidy tray; knives, forks and spoons, from left to right.

I would never use a company who starts their phone number 0203, 0207 or 0208, because the code for London is 020.

Loo roll has to roll forwards (as per previous picture)

I have to wait until the minutes on my alarm clock are even before getting out of bed.
    At last someone on my page about the London code, makes me think if you can't get the small details right then I can't trust you to do what I'm going to pay you for.
  • Options
    Yeah but it scans better and is easier to remember when read out as 0207 etc
  • Options
    It similarly gets to me when people don't give their mobile number as a five digit code followed by six digits.

I think the French have cracked the phone number business though with numbers read out in double digit pairs. This is because numbers up to 100 tend to be memorised as single items whereas those above that trend to be memorised as a bunch of individual digits. It's therefore possible to remember a lot longer number if presented in this format.
  • Options
    100%, what is wrong with some of you people, knives have to go before forks simply because that it how you say it. 

You eat with a "knife & Fork" not a "Fork & Knife"
  • Options
    100%, what is wrong with some of you people, knives have to go before forks simply because that it how you say it. 

This will drive you crazy then.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very rare they are that way round 
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:

This will drive you crazy then.

Only if you know which one is which
  • Options

Do you never lay the table Mike? The forks go on the left, the knives go on the right, so it makes sense to put them in the drawer in that order.
  • Options

Language please.
  • Options
    I always say where’s the fork n spoon! I should really put my glasses on. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Do you never lay the table Mike? The forks go on the left, the knives go on the right, so it makes sense to put them in the drawer in that order.
    I do lay the table but I am not having it.  ;)