Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Lincoln City vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th October 2021

Comments

• Options
    Threat of a red card this game. 
    Both our CMs booked early. Bodes ill. Fancy we'll see Watson sooner rather than later 
  • Options
    Watson likes a yellow too. Shame no Clare or Dobbo on the bench for me.
  • Options
    All Lincoln now 
  • Options
    Gills beating Sunderland 1-0
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Jacko is screaming to CBT to get into defensive position, doesn't seem to know where he is playing it seems, and we are getting picked off far too easily down our left, shame we were more offensive early on..
  • Options
    They're building towards a goal. We've lost our way
  • Options
    Famewo still can't pass (except the one early on) but he's keeping them out on his own atm
  • Options
    Is there no live stream?

I can see Accrington at home on offer
    I'm  in Paris and it is fine B)
    Is that supposed to make me feel better?
    If it's Paris, Texas, then certainly.
  • Options
    What on earth going on down our left hand side? 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Famewo still can't pass (except the one early on) but he's keeping them out on his own atm
    Lavelle is doing alright, apart from the brief moment he had with Famewo where they almost left it for each other. Just a shame there were two Lincoln players right next to them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What on earth going on down our left hand side? 
    Let them enjoy their game.
  • Options
    We’re at sixes and sevens now.

Lavelle and Famewo not on the same wavelength and CBT not found his bearings when “defending”. 
  • Options
    Do Soura and Fameo know who  supposed to covering are left.  Oh Chsrlton dfenders want to have chinwag before deciding who should ho for loose ball.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    We may be in need of a Golfie if we don't bloody wake up and get into the game ffs, the midfield has been lost since Lee went off, and we are struggling at the moment
  • Options
    Kirk and CBT clueless when we don't have possession. 
  • Options
    Losing it in midfield which has meant we’re under the kosh at the moment
  • Options
    Lee coming off has really upset our rhythm.
  • Options
    If Kirk plays ahead of DJ again I'm going to have a few words to say
  • Options
    Standard first half from us. 10 minutes of good, don’t score, now hanging on. Midfield non existent and being asked to cover too much ground leaving us exposed out wide. 
  • Options
    Or Washington, who frankly has to come on for him. But also we need Arter off before he walks. And Stockley. We can't have all 3 now :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Midfield are hiding and we're just hoofing it again. 
  • Options
    Carrying Kirk, Souare and CBT since the change. I'd have bought Washington on instead of CBT
  • Options
    We can’t get the ball, and look a rag bag. 
    Important to get to HT without going behind. 
  • Options
    I’m watching with the Lincoln commentary & the summariser, ex-Addick Steve Thompson, has said our centre halves are “at sixes & sevens”. He’s not wrong. 
  • Options
    Reckon we'll win this. 
  • Options
    think sub shows our manager hasn’t got a clue, I mean Kirk in that position do me a favour.
  • Options
    They're pressing us. We're lumping it long. We're not pressing. They're opening us up down the wings. 

Oh Charlton, watching you is like putting on an old pair of slippers. So familiar. So right. 
  • Options
    On this first half performance i can see a resurgence of the Adkins out thread, come on now lads, our great fans are doing their bit, now try and respond ffs
  • Options
    Ipswich 2 up now

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!