Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Lincoln City vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th October 2021

Comments

• Options
    boggzy said:
    At the game. Utter shit. Scared of the ball. No chance of connecting with attacking players. Adkins and Jackson exasperated on touchline. Left back and Famewo both woeful. Decent defending from Davison.  Fucking awful.
    So it seems our best defender is our striker. Says it all. 
  • Options
    Too many negatives to list so far, only positive for me personally is I think excluding the lunge Arter has had an okay game
  • Options
    We are so painful.
  • Options
    HT: Lincoln City 0-0 Charlton Athletic
  • Options
    Don't you just love league one football
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    red10 said:
    Looks like we need half time pronto !
    I read that as a half time panto  😆😆😆

In behind you ... seems the panto is on the pitch currently.
  • Options
    Like Wycombe away.
    Nothing good.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Bilko said:
    It’s good to hear we’re playing well 😡
    The only thing playing well are our outstanding Addicks who have made the trip up and deserve some bloody effort from those bloody players..ffs... Now second half they have a chance kicking towards our support..
  • Options
    Have we had a shot on or off target.
  • Options
    Famewo has regressed so much. No better than Pearce at the moment. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shows how important Lee is. We have nobody else like him who can link midfield and attack. If he is out for a while we are done for.
  • Options
    Purrington for Kirk might be a wise move.

Is he on the bench?
  • Options
    I have absolutely zero faith that this current 11 will score a goal this game.
  • Options
    Not good enough, it could be a long second half. Let's hope we can find our bollocks.
  • Options
    Lack of central midfield has meant we lost our good start and oomph! 

Hopefully better second half 
  • Options
    Purrington for Kirk might be a wise move.

Is he on the bench?
    Nope
  • Options
    Awful, I can’t believe we’ve stayed in the game. Can only hope we can pull something out the hat for the second half but I just can’t see where it will come from. 
  • Options
    What a poor half that was. We seemed clueless 
  • Options
    Brownie sums it up......"positive is its 0-0!!".......so Lee goes off and we fall apart....what on earth is happening in training? Adkins needs to get amongst them!!
  • Options
    Can we possibly be that bad in the second half?
    We can be worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A lot of predictions were for a 1-1 draw. Looks like that will be a good result after that first half.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Not sure what that sub of CBT for injured Lee was all about completely lost our way😡. Wide men who don’t track back, a CF who can’t hold the ball up today a stand in number 10 who hasn’t touched the ball 😤. Sort it our Adkins the clock is still ticking.
  • Options
    I was almost of a mind to go to this.
  • Options
    I’m not criticising Brownie for his negative comments because he’s right a lot of the time.
    But it’s really depressing to listen to a club legend describing pretty much everything the current team is doing as inadequate.
  • Options
    Our best striker is on the bench cause we hump it up to him.  Doing that anyway!  
  • Options
    Don't you just love league one football
    Hopefully league two will be even better.
  • Options
    Well that was abysmal. Lord knows how Lincoln aren't in front and if we play like that in the second half there will only be one winner. And that won't be us. 

Defensively we are a shambles down the wings particularly down the left hand side. And once again MacGillivtay hasn't come for a cross all afternoon. 

I swear Kirk only touched the ball twice in the last 30 minutes and I'm not sure Blackett - Taylor has touched the ball at all! 

And we've gone back to one up front. Davison hasn't got a hope in hell of winning the ball against 3 defenders. 

Something has got to change soon surely. 

• Options
    msomerton said:
    Have we had a shot on or off target.
    Yes, I think Leko did, but it coincided with a flare completely blocking most of our fans' view 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!