Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Lincoln City vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th October 2021

Comments

• Options
    This is really bad. We’ve got no midfield at all. 
  • Options
    Should have had Morgan or Dobson on the bench. 

Hindsight is wonderful, but Gilbey should have been pushed up when Lee went off or we should have brought Stockley on
    Don’t think we should have gone 442 with Leko and Kirk out wide but I agree that Gilbey should have been pushed further up. 
  • Options

Hindsight is wonderful, but Gilbey should have been pushed up when Lee went off or we should have brought Stockley on
    Don’t think we should have gone 442 with Leko and Kirk out wide but I agree that Gilbey should have been pushed further up. 
    Trouble is the only option we have today with the latter is to bring on Ben Watson 😬
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Every team we play manages to pass and move and they make it look easy. Why do we make it look so hard?
    A broken football club is the only answer I can now think of.
  • Options

Yup. Exactly this. Kirk has completely disappeared. CBT looks lost. And we've seen Gilbey thrive as a 10.
  • Options
    BBC showing 63% Lincoln possession 😳
  • Options
    This is so bad. Don't tell me the players are trying. Nobody is moving.
  • Options
    This is grim
  • Options
    Absolutely zero movement from us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cambridge 1-2 Ipswich
  • Options
    They are crap we are worse
  • Options
    We can't see the whole pitch, but Brownie saying that there is no movement from the front two and we are unable to find any forward momentum because of total lack of movement, they are just standing within a yard of their defender, total cock up in attacking options
  • Options
    We're there for the taking, it's surely only a matter of time unless we can get a grip in the second half.
  • Options
    Kirk is such a nothing player.
  • Options
    Looks like we need half time pronto !
  • Options
    The worry we are still making the same basic mistakes we have in the last six games.

Overloaded on the wings.
    Not tracking back 
    No movement up front.
    Resort to hoofball.
  • Options
    Kirk looks scared of the ball
  • Options
    Can’t believe we brought CBT on when you just know he’ll be spent after 65 minutes 
  • Options
    This is shocking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At the game. Utter shit. Scared of the ball. No chance of connecting with attacking players. Adkins and Jackson exasperated on touchline. Left back and Famewo both woeful. Decent defending from Davison.  Fucking awful.
  • Options
    red10 said:
    Looks like we need half time pronto !
    I read that as a half time panto  😆😆😆
  • Options
    Is Kirk understudying the ref?
  • Options
    The worry we are still making the same basic mistakes we have in the last six games.

Overloaded on the wings.
    Not tracking back 
    No movement up front.
    Resort to hoofball.

So that must be down to poor coaching and management. Players should be good enough at this level ....
  • Options
    Utterly dire performance so far. However, it has been so nice to not have constantly changing camera angles, replays being shown over key moments and focussing on players not involved in the game.
  • Options
    Most boring half of football I’ve ever seen in my life
  • Options
    Complete lack of cohesion on the pitch since Lee went off. Do we have a game plan? Doesn't seem like it
  • Options
    Sounds like a disappointing display after a two week rest.
  • Options
    It’s good to hear we’re playing well 😡
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!