Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Albania/San Marino

Comments

• Options
    Was that goal that Abraham scored a more difficult chance than the one he spooned over the bar earlier?
  • Options
    Italy need a goal to avoid the play-offs...
  • Options
    England's bench is a bit rubbish because of the withdrawals. I know Southgate likes a settled squad, but a shame he couldn't have called up a couple more fringe attacking players
    Do we need any more attacking players?  
  • Options
    10-0😂
  • Options
    Nice finish from Abraham
    About time!

Youd be worried if he played two halves of football coming on when we are 5-0 and 6-0 up and he never scored at all!
  • Options
    And a free header for Saka for 10 :)
  • Options
    I could have scored that. 
  • Options
    Take that 9-0 for the most ridiculous VAR decision re Abraham
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I'm sorry but I honestly don't see the point in teams like San Marino playing international football.  They haven't improved in 30 years.  In fact, I think they've got gradually worse.

I find it embarrassing & degrading to the competition 
    FIFA require that all nations compete in qualifying... perhaps a pre-qualifying round can be implemented?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ref must be a lazio fan..... 
  • Options
    *sigh* and Gallagher would've got an assist there if the ref hadn't blown up for a foul.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    England's bench is a bit rubbish because of the withdrawals. I know Southgate likes a settled squad, but a shame he couldn't have called up a couple more fringe attacking players
    Do we need any more attacking players?  
    No, but it feels silly to have to bring on defenders as subs, as that's all we have
  • Options
    Ridiculous having this lot playing at this level. Stick the San Marinos in with the Liechtensteins so they can actually be competitive
  • Options
    10-0, 2 disallowed. Is golfie moaning that there isn’t any attacking threat on the bench?
    Moaning the lack of a nippy striker. 
  • Options
    Hope the referee add on injury time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He will blow up bang on 90
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    The whole “why are they playing at this level” argument has been done a thousand times and is still boring and pointless.

If you don’t like watching England smash ten goals past teams, then don’t fucking watch. 
    Exactly!
  • Options
    10-0, 2 disallowed. Is golfie moaning that there isn’t any attacking threat on the bench?
    To be fair, it's not good enough. We should be putting teams like this to the sword.
  • Options
    I'd be a lot more annoyed about the level of opposition if Charlton hadn't played at the weekend. As it is, we can just sit back and enjoy.
  • Options
    ‘Made an impossible task even more arduous’

Profound words from Matteface there!
  • Options
    4 goals subs a red card and 1 minute extra time. 

• Options
    4 goals subs a red card and 1 minute extra time. 

Havant Manager must be the referee ;)
  • Options
    Scrapped a win there on a poor pitch. Substitutes from Southgate were a bit iffy when we needed to put on the pressure. 

Lucky to get out the group on that performance 
  • Options
    Had 28/1 on the keeper to be booked. Time wasting was unbelievable. Never thought he would book him, but was taking a minute per goal kick.