Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Ashes 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    Oh FFS.
  • Options
    Jesus fucking Christ.

Here we go.
  • Options
    Hate to say it but I think we should bowl first if we win the toss. Conditions might be at their optimum for bowling and the openers on both sides are going to be as nervous as kittens. One good ball is all it takes after all and that applies whether you are Harris, Hameed, root or Smith. 
    As I was saying!
  • Options
    Hahahaha well that's the second slip but fucked if my nice Sony headphones are going out the window
  • Options
    Lol. 
  • Options
    Beyond pathetic 
  • Options
    I think I preferred the Harmison wide to 2nd slip
  • Options
    Fuck this. Off to bed.
    😂
  • Options
    England 0-1. Burns bowled first ball by Starc.
  • Options
    As he ran in to bowl I said "and out first ball"

Just like Harmison when we lost 5-0. All the hype and then go to shit very first ball. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I genuinely laughed
  • Options
    Sums up England playing in Australia. 
    Sort of ball that should have gone for four. 
  • Options
    Burns should never be opening 
  • Options
    I'd already said Crawley for Burns by the 3rd test. I don't like it but he suits these pitches better.

Worst thing is it'll give starch confidence when hr is the one we should be targeting 
  • Options
    Just glad it wasn,t our Zac....
  • Options
    Now, as people know, I am not Malan's biggest fan as a T20 batsman. But I do think that he could actually do well in the Ashes simply because he has a solid technique
  • Options
    Shane warne looking like a twat (again) for being so anti-Starc 

Every cloud.
  • Options
    Every time you see a replay of that dismissal it gets worse. 
  • Options
    Oh come on, it was unplayable, a half volley on leg stump……………oh

• Options
    Shane warne looking like a twat (again) for being so anti-Starc 

Every cloud.
    Warne's right though. Starc getting that wicket makes him harder to drop, which is good for England ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now, as people know, I am not Malan's biggest fan as a T20 batsman. But I do think that he could actually do well in the Ashes simply because he has a solid technique
    And has a test ton down under 
  • Options
    Good leave Hameed!
  • Options
    Youve Spelt playing wrong 
  • Options
    Don’t think much could knock my mood after today’s game but that first ball gave it a jolly good go! If you don’t laugh you’ll cry! 
  • Options
    It does but that is the pressure of the situation. He did two things I bet he has not done in the nets all tour - going too far across his stumps and missing the ball. It's also not the ball Burns was expecting or focused on for all those hours.
  • Options
    Is that a BT graphic or an Australian one.

"England winS toss and batS"

Wtf ?  Plural ? England are a team or country. 
  • Options
    And has a test ton down under 
    6 off 7 balls - he doesn't score that fast from the off in T20s!
  • Options
    If Burns didn't expect Starc to go full and straight first up, he's never watched Starc bowl ever
  • Options
    Is that a BT graphic or an Australian one.

"England winS toss and batS"

Wtf ?  Plural ? England are a team or country. 
    It's from the host (Fox)
  • Options
    It does but that is the pressure of the situation. He did two things I bet he has not done in the nets all tour - going too far across his stumps and missing the ball. It's also not the ball Burns was expecting or focused on for all those hours.
    It doesn't matter what you are expecting, you protect your stumps.