Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Plymouth Argyle | Saturday 20th November 2021

Comments

• Can I ask what the att was? Thought they where doing to make a song and dance over it on the 89 min, but they didn’t. 
  • that was perhaps the biggest statement win. 9 points off the playoffs
    12 points off automatic
  • Sponsored links:

• DJ, Dobson, Lee, Famewo all excellent, but everyone played their part in a great team performance. In this form we can beat anyone in this league.
  • Fantastic fantastic fantastic 
    arise SIR JOHNEY JACKSON 
    Magnificent performance from a passionate team 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  • Great performance. It's crucial that we follow up a win over the leaders in front of 25000 raucous fans with an equally good performance at Morecambe on Tuesday, when there won't be the same atmosphere or pre game hype
  • Top class performance, absolutely buzzing. COYR!
  • Sounds absolute class both on and off the pitch. Gutted I couldn’t be there, had a family commitment that I agreed too weeks ago that involved hiring an expensive van and me driving it so could not let them down.

Onwards and upwards 

COYR
  • God, why was Neil Harris there today?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2021
    Great performance. It's crucial that we follow up a win over the leaders in front of 25000 raucous fans with an equally good performance at Morecambe on Tuesday, when there won't be the same atmosphere or pre game hype
    Very short time to recover, a long journey there and down to one experienced centre back (we may have none when Famewo gets has fifth yellow). Elewere has to come in and learn fast.
    Johnny will do really well to prepare the team for Tuesday and then Saturday.
  • CH4RLTON said:
    The biggest worry for me now is that if Sandgaard commits footballing suicide amd gives the job to somebody else. We already know he’s a bit of a maverick and won’t worry about doing his own thing if his ego tells him to, the concern is that if he did he could kill dead all this monmemtum in one hit. Fingers crossed he sees sense and does the right thing 
       I don’t think the owner is an Idiot  
      And only an Idiot would not give JJ the managers, as he is a natural tactician genius 👍👍👍
  • Unbelievable Jeff!

What a game, how Jackson's got them playing compared to how they were is nothing less than a miracle. He is the new messiah!

EIEIEIO.....
  • It sounded beautiful in my lugole.
    Absolutely beautiful 🤩 
  • What has happened at the Valley? Yet to rate Jacko as a tactical genius, and still don't understand why the players wouldn't play for Adkins. Cannot get my head around it. 
    Adkins who's he?