Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Plymouth Argyle | Saturday 20th November 2021

Comments

• Options
    What a performance! I love you Jacko. You’re the man. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

That's what going to football is about. That's why we do it - for days like today.
    Did your son come @Off_it

Can we win him back still?
  • Options
    :-(  
  • Options
    Can't believe that we only had 37% possession. Oh well it's about quality not quantity......at least that's what I keep telling my wife 😁
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh and can we have some videos please
    Or release it on youtube so everyone can see it. The Sunderland game was on there in full just a couple of days after the actual game.
  • Options
    Oh and can we have some videos please
    Bit of blue to round off a cracking day eh @BlackburnCharlton ?

:-) 
    See, I never saw it like that, but your TRAIN of thought is for you. Not my favourite colour either. Bit scummy.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    Nicholas said:
    aliwibble said:
    Just following up with something from the match thread
    Will young Master Stockley have to play full back on his return?
    That should be centre back, surely?
    Nicholas said:
    Absolutely gutted I wasn't there today as I tested positive for Covid :( Really wanted to take my boy to a packed valley for once.  Brilliant performance by the boys today so nice to see a proper team again.  Coyr 
    Hope you've just got a mild case @Nicholas, and that there'll be another close to full house in the near future to take him to.
    Thanks mate just ate a teaspoon of English mustard for the sake of it  tasted nothing 🤦‍♂️
    Ah man sorry to hear you missed that. Just got over it myself and self isolation finished last Thursday midnight. Would have have been gutted to miss that if self isolation had lasted longer. And everything tasting like paint eased up this morning too. 
    Cheers mate glad you got over it 👍
  • Options
    11/2 for top 6 looks tasty
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Something very special is happening.  Jackson simply must get the job. 

I think there'll be serious fan backlash if he doesn't 
    Wasn't there. Fantastic result. Must have been great to be there. However, following on Charlton Life meant I was haunted throughout the game by the fact of the photo  that showed Neil Harris was there. It kept reverberating about Thomas's words during the week as the performance just got better and better.
    I hope and pray the die is not cast.
     It will be a massive own goal, Thomas.
    Fkin brilliant Charlton , love it!
    Perhaps Neil came along to learn something...
  • Options
    Thing is as well, these 5 games were a bit of a free hit, 3 of the 5 we played were top 6 teams, and we've only dropped 2 points in them, under Adkins, the football we played, the spirit and effort (or lack of) we would have been lucky to gain 2 points
  • Options
    With many more performances like today, l just hope we don't lose the team and the manager in the next transfer window...