Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon away tickets (Ed. now 5th April p16)

Comments

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Hold on, Ronnie Moore said the 3 lads who missed the Plymouth game with Covid were back in training yesterday. Was it a game of 3 and in, or headers and volleys? 
    Even though the training ground was shut.
    Not according to Ronald
  • Options
    redman said:
    If some have only just gone down with it, it must make the Gillingham game in serious doubt as well. 
    Especially as Gillingham called off their game with Ipswich yesterday. Both camps having multiple players with Covid. 

• Options
    edited December 2021
    clive said:
    Surprised we were allowed to cancel it based on COVID cases AND injuries within the squad - Would have presumed that the latter would have been tough shit. 
    Don’t the rules say you have to have 14 fit players from your announced squad list? If so and we have five or six injuries and same number with Covid I can easily see how it was postponed.
    This.

I wish people would get to grips with the recent guidelines laid down by the EFL. If I have to read 1 more time...."surely we can  play the kids & stiffs"  or  "fancy calling a game off when we've only got 3 cases".

For clarification. A game shall go ahead if you have 14 fit players (which includes 1 goal keeper) from your nominated squad. These 14 players can also include U23's that have played at least 1 league game.

So obviously we must have a number out with Covid. If you then add in players that were in the nominated 22 man squad but are currently out injured (Lavelle, Matthews, CBT) then we presumably cant put out 14 players.
  • Options
    Covid in the Dulwich camp. Welling hopeful to play their away game at Maidstone on tuesday 28th.
    Where will people get their next football fix?
  • Options
    Covid in the Dulwich camp. Welling hopeful to play their away game at Maidstone on tuesday 28th.
    The Valley, 9th January 
  • Options
    Not Dartford, as their game vs Ebbsfleet is off too
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Going to have to do a different epic stroll ffs. Still, chance to get some birdwatching done
    Hmmm @RonnieMoore just sent me this, you should probably check it out https://birdsarentreal.com/
  • Options
    But yeah annoying that the games off and will be rescheduled for an even colder and wetter evening :( but hey ho
  • Options
    Ronnie's test

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hearing we might get an update on Gillingham on Monday.
  • Options
    only 4 of the 10 boxing day scheduled L1 games go ahead .. so far .. unwanted fixture pile ups .. e.g. we have played 23 games so far, the joint most games (L1) and Wimbledon just 20, the lowest number of games .. still we were due to play 3 games in 6 days .. our players will get some respite and rest over the holiday period
  • Options
    only 4 of the 10 boxing day scheduled L1 games go ahead .. so far .. unwanted fixture pile ups .. e.g. we have played 23 games so far, the joint most games (L1) and Wimbledon just 20, the lowest number of games .. still we were due to play 3 games in 6 days .. our players will get some respite and rest over the holiday period
    A few clubs may be able to catch up a game on 3rd round day of the FA Cup, but yes we're in a relatively good position
  • Options
    With one of the bigger squads we should be less fearful of fixture pile ups than others. I appreciate it seldom works out that way for us.
  • Options
    I'm fine with this. Having Washington and Famewo out last weekend was huge. We probably would have lost/drawn some of our last 10 games without them. With even more players out, we'd struggle even more so.
  • Options
    We are currently looking at the Wealdstone fixture.
  • Options
    Fkin hate tennis
  • Options
    Shame but can't be helped, look forward to the rescheduled fixture I'm the New Year, as LB used to say, it is what it is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have tickets for the Bromley match, fully expect it to be cancelled….
  • Options
    crickets on :)
  • Options
    Not a fan of away games on Boxing Day so Hopeful I might now be able to pick up tickets for the rearranged game
  • Options
    Anybody know if Cray Wanderers still play at Bromley or have they moved to Flamingo Park?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Gammysnr said:

spending Christmas with Millwall fans. can not think of anything worse. 

edit: fortunately I've just seen that the game is off.
  • Options
    Don't suppose your motor can go via Bromley?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Anybody know if Cray Wanderers still play at Bromley or have they moved to Flamingo Park?
    They still do, the new ground will not be ready for a while.
  • Options
    Don't suppose your motor can go via Bromley?
    No, he has one of those cars that breaks down when it gets near bromley.
  • Options
    Conor Washington is out of isolation, so presumably he, Famewo and Davison should be fine for Gillingham. What we don't know is how many other members of the squad caught it, and the Gillingham situation