Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon away tickets (Ed. now 5th April p16)

Comments

• Options
    Bumping this more in hope than expectation.....

One of our group of regulars couldn't make the Boxing Day game due to lack of trains from Bath where she lives .

However, like many, I'm sure, she would like to join the rest of the group on 22nd March , especially as this will be my birthday & we'd like to have a meal before the match. 

IF anyone has a spare ( regardless of whether one needing an upgrade) please could you let me know ASAP.

REALLY not expecting to hear from anyone but if you don't ask...

Thanks x
  • Options
    What about the post on the Previous page and the extra capacity in the away end now. Surely there should be more tickets coming Charlton’s way. 
  • Options

One of our group of regulars couldn't make the Boxing Day game due to lack of trains from Bath where she lives .

However, like many, I'm sure, she would like to join the rest of the group on 22nd March , especially as this will be my birthday & we'd like to have a meal before the match. 

IF anyone has a spare ( regardless of whether one needing an upgrade) please could you let me know ASAP.

Thanks x
    I knew this would happen as soon as the thread about the trouble on Saturday started. The usual suspects looking for tickets for the return match so they can get involved in the aggro. 😉
    One look from me & the trouble makers freeze on the spot...
  • Options

Thanks x
    I knew this would happen as soon as the thread about the trouble on Saturday started. The usual suspects looking for tickets for the return match so they can get involved in the aggro. 😉
    One look from me & the trouble makers freeze on the spot...

• Options
    Sorry, guys.

Panic over. 

Grand daughter now not coming ( school night) so have an under 18 ticket to upgrade .

As you were. 
  • Options
    Sorry, guys.

Panic over. 

Grand daughter now not coming ( school night) so have an under 18 ticket to upgrade .

As you were. 
    You don't look your age Jean :)
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    If 1 becomes available can someone let me know ASAP please

Really want to help a mate out who attends pretty much every away game but couldn't go on Boxing day and could now make the rearranged game
  • Options
    What about the post on the Previous page and the extra capacity in the away end now. Surely there should be more tickets coming Charlton’s way. 
    highly unlikely given what happened Saturday I suspect, even if it were possible
  • Options

There are a small number of multiple seats positioned together, with the rest being single tickets, available from 11am on Friday for fans with 230 loyalty points.

If any tickets remain, they will then be made available for general sale from 1pm on Friday.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6220fc7b55916/afc-wimbledon-ticket-returns-available-to-purchase
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A small number of tickets for the trip to Plough Lane now available  for fans with 230 loyalty points.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6220fc7b55916/afc-wimbledon-ticket-returns-available-to-purchase
  • Options
    I was on at 11, selected two in seconds but was Sold Out already.
  • Options
    Already sold out.

I need to go with plan B which is to obtain a ticket through an AFC Wombles mate.
  • Options
    Need 2/3 if possible, if not like Richard J in there end
  • Options
    Fortunately I haven't lost the printed on A4 e-ticket from the original date!
  • Options
    I had four for Boxing Day but now only two of us bitter and twisted old gits going.
    Now I have JHS’s adult ticket and a student/u19 ticket spare.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I had four for Boxing Day but now only two of us bitter and twisted old gits going.
    Now I have JHS’s adult ticket and a student/u19 ticket spare.
    Seth, I know someone who wants them (probably).
    I'll message him now.
  • Options
    Forgot to say free of charge.
  • Options
    Seth, he has messaged you (he says), check your inbox.
  • Options
    Yes.
    Replied.
    Looks like they are now gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
      Very easy to buy tickets on the afcwimbledon website. 
  • Options
    Gives us time to get players fitter will be the cry. however this shit never works and will back fire on us big time no doubt. 
  • Options
    Cannot believe Wimbledon have agreed to this after the fuss they kicked up over the Boxing Day postponement
  • Options
    Just get them out the bladdy way. Torture for all of us. 
  • Options
    Need to know the rearranged date asap.