Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon away tickets (Ed. now 5th April p16)

Comments

• Options
    I fucking hate this club, everyone knows we’re shite and Gunter is the shiteist. As if having him in the squad or not has any fucking bearing on the result. Pricks. 
  • Options
    We are so tinpot.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I feel embarrassed. 6,000 or so people having to reorganise their plans for Chris Gunter.
  • Options
    Complete and utter piss take on the fans. Thanks Charlton.
  • Options
    Another embarrassing mark on this season. Can’t wait for it to be over. 
  • Options
    Seriously , do the Welsh still pick him ?
    He can’t play for them anymore surely .
    I thought he got given his token 100th as a goodwill gesture for his efforts past and that was gonna be the end of that .
    Has he added to the 100 caps ?
  • Options
    What???

So to get a normal game called off, you need 3 call ups, but as this is a rearranged game, you only need one?

And we're doing this because of just Chris Gunter, someone who wasn't in the team for 3 months anyway.
  • Options
    Seriously , do the Welsh still pick him ?
    He can’t play for them anymore surely .
    I thought he got given his token 100th as a goodwill gesture for his efforts past and that was gonna be the end of that .
    Has he added to the 100 caps ?
    He's still a regular in their squads, 103 caps now I think

But then Dylan Levitt and Matt Smith 1 are also regulars
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This has made me angrier than it probably  should have, but who makes these decisions? Are the club just simply unaware of how fans feel about these things? 

The whole operation just seems so fking braindead from top to bottom.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Great shithousing from us. 100% in response to them moaning to the press about our covid postponement earlier in the season. 
  • Options
    Disappointing decision. Finally got around to organising our plans yesterday for this game. 
  • Options
    Wow that is a strange rule... Three players required for the original game, one player for a postponed one. 

Dont blame the club for doing that if we get players available and don't end up going in the opposite direction. 
  • Options
    Thought it might all turn to mush with Chris Parkes retiring.....
  • Options
    The club made the right call … if we get couple of injuries in defence next two games fans will be moaning why we allowed Gunter to join up .. it’s precaution 
    You’re a precaution
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Absolute fucking dickheads. I just KNOW they're gonna rearrange it for when I'm away too EDIT: maybe not, there's already a Tuesday game that week. STILL though, this is absurd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd definitely play it - it's a bloody result Gunter won't be available 
  • Options
    Why would they re arrange during a international break in the first place?
  • Options
    Strange days indeed.

I fully expected to see four horseman riding above the Valley sky tonight then we shall see the earth's waters rise above the mountains, the waters burn from east to west and plants and trees fill with dew and blood. 
  • Options
    Wow that is a strange rule... Three players required for the original game, one player for a postponed one. 

Dont blame the club for doing that if we get players available and don't end up going in the opposite direction. 
    On the other hand when we do play this (presumably in April) we may have more injuries...
  • Options
    One spare now needed for whenever the rearranged date is.
  • Options

On the other hand when we do play this (presumably in April) we may have more injuries...
    Yeah thats what I meant at the end of my comment

Be awkward if that were the case. 
  • Options

Exactly! Hoping that Aneke and Inniss may be fit by then is clutching at straws. 

Who arranged the bloody rearranged game during an international week in the first place! 
  • Options
    Yet another example of not having proper football people at the club making decisions. 
    Laughable. 
  • Options
    The footballing management reek of loser mentality with this decision. 
  • Options
    we're playing for time and praying that something, ANYTHING will miraculously happen to get the team in some kind of form and order