Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stop playing this poxy song

Comments

• Options
    It is what it is, it wont last forever!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn’t even notice it
  • Options
    It’s shit but feeds Tommy boys ego. It ain’t going away! 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I quite like it now. It pops into my head quite often. Usually morphing into Owner Of A Lonely Heart 
    Yeah, I get that. There's a similarity there.
  • Options
    You can clearly hear the crowd over the song. I don't get all the 'drowning the noise out' exaggeration. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    You can clearly hear the crowd over the song. I don't get all the 'drowning the noise out' exaggeration. 
    You can't in the CE lower. Absolutely deafening again. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Eyes upon you
    On adrenaline
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Just enjoy tonight, sod what was played at  full time, the reds are going up !!!
  • Options
    Like the song especially after a clean sheet win!
  • Options
    I think it probably depends where you sit. In the East it is deafening. I absolutely hate it and it’s a massive deflator at the end of the game. The players are clapping the fans and walking off, it should be a buzzing atmosphere but instead there is no singing as they are force feeding noise through the tannoy. 

I love the Red Red Robin a thousand times more than that 80s crap, but I don’t want to hear that then either. Play it once the tunnel jumps done as the fans are leaving and leave the end game celebrations to the fans, players and Jacko to show a bit of appreciation to each other. Let us sing to Jacko, Stockley, Gilbey etc
    This, absolutely spot on.
  • Options
    I think it probably depends where you sit. In the East it is deafening. I absolutely hate it and it’s a massive deflator at the end of the game. The players are clapping the fans and walking off, it should be a buzzing atmosphere but instead there is no singing as they are force feeding noise through the tannoy. 

I love the Red Red Robin a thousand times more than that 80s crap, but I don’t want to hear that then either. Play it once the tunnel jumps done as the fans are leaving and leave the end game celebrations to the fans, players and Jacko to show a bit of appreciation to each other. Let us sing to Jacko, Stockley, Gilbey etc
    Agreed. Quite like the song and love hearing it before KO, but immediately after the final whistle deflates the atmosphere (sat in the Curbs stand).
  • Options
    edited December 2021