Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Jay support/tribute thread - update from Ben's Dad p20

Comments

• Options
    Donated. Wish it was more but January is always a shitter money wise.
  • Options

Chaz Hill said:
    Over half way to the total already. Keep going guys!

Have a great day Ben and family.

I'm pretty confident we'll hit that target.
  • Options
    Donated. Looks like this is going to be achieved and beyond easily. Great stuff Addicks
  • Options
    Donated.
  • Options
    Just donated and the target was at 101%. Sure there's more to come and well done to TJ and Jean for making this happen
  • Options
    A pleasure to bump into @Fanny Fanackapan before the game looking as radiant as ever.
  • Options
    Just donated, looks like the total is creeping up nicely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wasn't offered the option of gift aid for some reason. which is a shame
  • Options
    I wasn't offered the option of gift aid for some reason. which is a shame
    Only for registered charities of which this is not so sadly not available.

• Options
    Donated, that video has me in tears. An amazing family and an amazing club. 

Keep fighting Ben! 
  • Options
    let's me into the site but then keep getting an error message when I click 'donate now' 

anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    Great to see Ben leading the team out on the Match of the Day highlights of the game.  :)
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Missed the start yesterday and was disappointed not to see Ben leading the team out. Donated and sending every best wish to Ben and his family.
  • Options
    Nice to see 203 ‘supporters’ have chipped in so far
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just donated keep fighting Ben
  • Options
    Great cause donated 
  • Options
    Thanks, Fanny, for providing the opportunity to chip in - have done so. Best wishes to Ben & family.
  • Options
    Glad to read Ben enjoyed himself at The Valley on Sunday, and hopefully this fund will help you all have other memorable occasions together in the future.  Best wishes to you all.
  • Options
    Ben and family,

Really pleased to hear you had such a good day on Sunday. Such a great memory for you - glad you shared it with the Charlton family!
  • Options
    Ben, so pleased to hear you and your family had such a special day yesterday. That big smile on your face makes us all smile.
  • Options
    Been so busy at work so a bit late. Donation to the next event is in. Have a great time Ben.