Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Jay support/tribute thread - update from Ben's Dad p20

Comments

• Options
    Thank you everyone concerned in keeping Ben smiling 
  • Options
    I hope Ben has a great time. Garry and Sharon sound like great parents. I really hope they enjoy it too.
  • Options
    Now that’s made me smile.
    Have a wonderful time Garry, Sharon & especially Ben ♥️
  • Options
    So pleased to read this. Hope they have a brilliant time and make some more special memories.
  • Options
    Hope they have a great time. 
  • Options
    Brilliant to read this thread and great work by the organisers
  • Options
    Wonderful work guys. Have a great time Ben and family!   
  • Options
    Thank you as always Jean and Tracey 
  • Options
    Lovely Jubbly, great news and look forward to seeing the photos.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Brilliant, nice one everyone and well done @Fanny Fanackapan @Rob7Lee @Tracey and anyone else behind this. 
    I'm just holding the money  :D well at the moment JustGiving is. All credit goes to @Fanny Fanackapan and @Tracey

Any money that is spent I'm cc'ing our two ladies who have generally received instructions from Ben's dad and I have an invoice & receipt, I will also do the same before I withdraw anything from JustGiving to reimburse what has been spent and will provide proof.

Top man mate.
  • Options
    Jean! I have just realised who you are. Were you at Cheltenham, we were in front of you. Would have said hello!! 
  • Options
    kimbo said:
    Jean! I have just realised who you are. Were you at Cheltenham, we were in front of you. Would have said hello!! 
    Lol ! Hope I didn't deafen you with my shouting ! 

Next time, kimbo, next time....and you might get a lucky humbug if you play your cards right ! 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Ben, a real pleasure to see you back st the Valley , and I'm glad the team rewarded you (and the rest of us) with s win. Keep smiling guy  - we are all rooting for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great gesture,  well done all involved 👏 
  • Options
    Fantastic.  Glad you had a brilliant time. 
  • Options
    Now that looks awesome 🤩
  • Options
    Glad you all had a great time.
  • Options
    The Treehouse Hotel sounds brilliant. Glad you've all had the great time you deserve with each other and thanks for sharing!