Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Jay support/tribute thread - update from Ben's Dad p20

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    Oh my B, thanks for sharing as that is beautiful 🤩 🥰♥️
  • Options
    Apparently some lowlife article removed Bens scarf from this memorial 🤬

I told Garry that there could be an avalanche of replacement scarves as Bens memorial & memory will go on as he touched so many of our lives.

I’m not able to put a scarf or ribbon there.

But I’m sure many on here could.

C’mon Lifers, you know what to do ♥️
  • Options
    Bumping this again.
    I make no apologies ♥️
  • Options
    Sadly we don't live in the area now but I'm sure that others will gladly comply.
  • Options
    Beautiful 🤩 
    You always will Garry ♥️
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I managed to take Ben's flag on his last away day on Tuesday 😊. Tried to get more of his friends in but they were still at the bar haha. Good result for him too. The journey home was lovely as i got to travel with Niall & Connor & the drum which now has Ben's name on it so he is with them everywhere they go. Got very emotional at that point, but huge, huge credit to Charlton fans all over for giving comfort to myself & Sharon XXXXX ⚽️
    Rod will standing alongside Ben and both smiling down on you all.
  • Options
    👏 
  • Options
    Chuks jeans have seen better days, surprised he thought it appropriate to wear them to such an event - needs to splash out on some smart new Levi’s 🤣
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing these Garry!
    Fabulous 🤩
    Delighted you both went ♥️
  • Options
    It was lovely to meet you both xx
  • Options
    Chuks jeans have seen better days, surprised he thought it appropriate to wear them to such an event - needs to splash out on some smart new Levi’s 🤣
    He's on a pay as you play contract.  He's saving up for a new pair.