Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Jay support/tribute thread - update from Ben's Dad p20

Comments

• Options
    Such sad news but Ben will be remembered by so many. Thoughts with his family.
  • Options
    Rest In Peace Ben. Didn't know you but your one of our own 😪
  • Options
    You were in my thoughts the day it was raised on CL - and you will be forever. RIP Ben - you're one of our own x
  • Options
    RIP Ben…condolences to all family & friends,will never be forgotten by the Cafc family
  • Options
    Really gutted, love to all friends and family. RIP Ben.
  • Options
    So sad to to hear this news.  I never knowingly met Ben but my thoughts go out to all those that knew 'our Ben' personally. Life can be tough at times and for Ben's family and friends now is that time. Always in our hearts, always an Addick. Rip Ben
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd not been on here for a while and was unaware of his passing, until it was announced at yesterday's game. I don't mind admitting to feeling emotional during the applause.

• Options
    A lovely young man who generated so much love and affection. RIP Ben.
  • Options
    R I P Ben
  • Options
    RIP Ben

Condolences to Gary, Sharon & family
  • Options
    Thanks SO much for posting that up, oohaah ! 

Bless his heart. And a true inspiration to us all.
  • Options
    Very emotional reading that. @Tracey and @Fanny Fanackapan you are both amazing people. What a special young man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Thanks for that @oohaahmortimer. Hope you don't mind, but I've cropped and rotated the image to make it a bit easier to read

If only I had scrolled down!

Lovely words from both Tracey and Jean. Young Ben touched our hearts and he will always be remembered by his Charlton family.
  • Options
    So sad for your loss. Lovely tribute and wish you well for the future. 
  • Options
    Well done Steve 
    Top bloke