Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Jay support/tribute thread - update from Ben's Dad p20

Comments

• Options
    😪 Gutting. RIP sir. Thinking of Ben's family and friends at such a difficult time.
  • Options
    RIP brave Ben. You’ve left us too early, but you won’t be soon forgotten.
    RIP. 
  • Options
    Such terribly sad news. My deepest sympathy to Gary, Sharon and the rest of the family. I cannot comprehend the loss you must be feeling. But commend you all for all you did to keep that lovely smile on Ben’s face. Thoughts very much with you.

Rest in Peace Young Man the Charlton Family will always remember you
  • Options
    RIP Ben and  condolences to the family and friends. So sad such a young lad had to suffer such an awful disease.
  • Options
    RIP Ben. really sad news, you will not be forgotten. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    R.I.P Brave Ben so sad to hear this terrible news , will be remembered by CAFC family .
  • Options
    RIP Ben
  • Options
    RIP Ben. Was so lovely to see your beaming smile on the video posted by the club this evening. I'm sure that tomorrow, the players will be doing everything they can to make you proud.
  • Options
    RIP Ben. Condolences to the family. Made me feel very sad when I heard this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    R.I.P Ben such a shame . Life is S*** sometimes 
  • Options
    Such sad news. RIP Ben. 
    It's not an understatement that your bravery and smile were inspirational. Condolences to all the family. 
  • Options
    RIP dear Ben <3
  • Options
    Such desperately sad news such a brave young man my most sincere condolences to the family RIP 
  • Options
    So sad. RIP Ben. Thoughts to your family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP Ben 😞.
  • Options
    RIP, such a brave fight, thoughts and prayers with Ben's family and friends. 
  • Options
    So sad such a lovely young man, thoughts with your nearest an dearest. Charlton family mourns one of its own…. RIP 

• Options
    RIP Ben
  • Options
    Terribly sad news. Condolences to all his family and friends. Sleep well Sir, and as someone else put earlier on, keep Seb company now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Ben
  • Options
    Desperately sad news, condolences to all that knew and loved him, I cannot even begin to understand how his immediate family is feeling in the face of his loss.

RIP Ben.
  • Options
    Very sad news, condolences to Ben's family.  
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Deepest condolences to Sharon, Gary, all the family and friends whose life Ben touched, including touching the hearts of all your Charlton family - thank you Sharon and Gary for gifting us the opportunity to be involved in your beautiful boy's life.
    Ben's smile lit all our lives over the past few weeks and it was an honour to have in some shared that joy, shining through the pain and sorrow. No more pain, Ben, no more dear boy.

Rest in peace.

Beautiful words 
  • Options
    Horrible news and so sad. Went far too soon, just awful. 
    All my condolences to the family, I can't even imagine what you must be feeling. 
    Rest in peace Ben. May your smile forever radiant down to us. 
  • Options
    Tears rolling down my eyes seeing all those tributes on twitter.  RIP Benjay, thoughts and prayers with his family and friends 
  • Options
    RIP Ben. My sympathies to his family & friends. Another Addick in heaven. God Bless 
  • Options
    Such sad news. Rest in peace Ben - your smile and bravery warmed our hearts.  Deepest condolences to all the family and friends.
  • Options
    Such devastating news. So glad that JFC took you under his wing and that CAFC helped make your day possible back in December. Thinking of you and your wonderful family, to whom I extend my deepest condolences. RIP young man.