Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Jay support/tribute thread - update from Ben's Dad p20

Comments

• Options
    Rest in Peace Ben
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP Ben - condolences to all the family - 
  • Options
    So incredibly sad, what a brave, courageous young man and an inspiration to us all. RIP Ben
  • Options
    RIP Ben, my thoughts with Sharon & Gary and Ben's wider circle of family and friends. xx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gosh. This seems so sudden to me. I was expecting him to live and enjoy so much more. 
    So very sad. RIP Ben. I hope you enjoyed your last few months and knowing people cared as you slipped away. 
  • Options
    RIP Ben. Am just not able to articulate my sadness and thoughts at this news. Devastating and can't pull myself together yet to post what I want to say
  • Options
    rest well Ben a very brave young man, my condolences to the family
  • Options
    RIP Ben you brave young man.
  • Options
    RIP Ben 
    Thoughts are with your family.
  • Options
    RIP Ben. A true fan and true inspiration 
  • Options
    Gutted to hear this news, much love to the family xx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP young man.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Just come in to read this desperately sad news. Our thoughts are with Sharon and Gary and all his family and friends at this time. Rest In Peace Ben.
  • Options
    RIP Ben. Thoughts tonight going out to all Ben's family and friends. 
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted, I didn't know him personally but what a warrior Ben was, always had a smile on his face! Love to all his family & friends at this awful time x
  • Options
    Such terribly sad news.
    Deepest condolences to Garry, Sharon and all the family.
    RIP Ben - a brave, inspirational young man. Forever part of the Charlton family.
  • Options
    Terrible news. I was loving the photos of him enjoying him time with the players, and last weekend, so this is devastating. His bravery and his smile brought so much joy to everyone. Now he's with all the Addicks in the sky watching our club. Big hug for Garry and Sharron - we are all with you.
    RIP Ben
  • Options
    So shocked this has happened so soon after the Howlett’s trip.

Sleep tight, Ben and god bless. So sorry for your loss Garry and Sharon, my thoughts are with you and your extended family.
  • Options
    Every parent's nightmare.

Just thankfully that Ben was experiencing life almost to the end.

Thoughts are with  his family