Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham This Sat

Comments

• Options
    first palace now the gills,deary me
  • Options
    Cricketers Gillingham Andy.... the one is Rainham is fine....

Wouldn't want the splitter to have an easy time of it now would we!
  • Options
    everyone was standing by the toilets!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]everyone was standing by the toilets!!!

Only because they wanted to talk to you ;-)
  • Options
    OK lads lets arrange a meet up at say Gillingham station, the Pub Britannia which is a proper turd hole opposite Gillingham station to meet up initially until everyone has turned up. Then we'll go to the Livingston arms for a few pre KO. Anyone who wants to have a tear up with the local chavs can go to the Cricketers instead.
  • Options
    What time?
  • Options
    What time do you fancy 12.00pm 12.30pm 1.00pm ?
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Well for me personally 12 or any time before is good, as I'm getting a lift of my mum as she's going to my Grans, so any later and she probably won't take me, which means getting a train.
  • Options
    Mid-day seems reasonable enough. Don't particulary wanna start much earlier as batting through till 3.00am Sunday as meeting some mates down from Surrey after game for night on tiles in the Bourne & Life. :-)
  • Options
    This is of course assuming you survive your training session tonight ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My train gets into Gillingham at 12.06 so me and Ginga and Theo and the rewt will join you for a pint or 20
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]This is of course assuming you survive your training session tonight ;-)

Are you coming down then Stu ? Gonna try & kick me are you :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    As much as I need the exercise, no, I won't, I'd be far too embarrassed of the fact I would probably run about 15 feet and then die, plus I'm shite at football :-(
  • Options
    12? What happened to Dicko's plan for 10 in Chavham?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]12? What happened to Dicko's plan for 10 in Chavham?

Have you got permission to come out then Medders ? :-)
  • Options
    Mrs is at work mate, so I'll be able to sneak out without her even knowing... just got to be home by 5.... ;-)
  • Options
    nice to meet mrs medders on friday by the way. lovely young lady. ;-)
  • Options
    Oi West Side, leave it son, leave it!

;-)
  • Options
    ha ha ha
  • Options
    I've got to admit mate, was ashamed of you on Friday... preying on women who were in the toilet queue, bursting for a leak....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I've got to admit mate, was ashamed of you on Friday... preying on women who were in the toilet queue, bursting for a leak....
    For the last time...

...everyone was standing by the toilets!!! Sco was standing in the queue for a lot of the night!
  • Options
    nutters and pervers

I like it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I've got to admit mate, was ashamed of you on Friday... preying on women who were in the toilet queue, bursting for a leak....
    For the last time...

...everyone was standing by the toilets!!! Sco was standing in the queue for a lot of the night!

Because Sco wanted to talk to YOU... and YOU were ALWAYS by the toilet!!!!!!
  • Options
    coincidence
  • Options
    Morning.

Chatham would be preferable to the Livingstone, there's a couple by the station. The Bullseye (O Connells) and the Alex.

I'm up for an early start for this one, 10.30 or 11 by Chavham station????
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Morning.

Chatham would be preferable to the Livingstone, there's a couple by the station. The Bullseye (O Connells) and the Alex.

I'm up for an early start for this one, 10.30 or 11 by Chavham station????

Hi Mate, Think we have a few interested fella. We were waiting for you to pipe up on here that's why we organised were we were going. Perhaps we can change the initial meet to Chatham station (Time required) then get train across to Gillingham & go in the Livingstone for a few B4 KO.

As for the CONFIRMED Role Call :-

Ketman, Carter, Medders, Stu_SE7, Leftbehind, Carlsberg........
  • Options
    Apologies, I've been oop north for a couple of days. All work bullshit but reminded me why I live in the South of England and not the North.

I reckon a good idea would be to meet at the Alexandra or O'Connels next to Chatham station between 10.30 and 11.30 to allow everyone to make it in time then think about heading to brown town Gillingham about lunchtime for a session in the Livingstone.
  • Options
    Add Kev, Sam and Nic (yep a woman... how long til WSS is definitely coming?!) to the list, and possibly Sarah (the girl who was 'with' Kev at my wedding for those of you who came).

Alexandra would get my vote... O'Connels is a hole.
  • Options
    The Alex it is then.

I refuse to believe a woman is 'with' Kev!!
  • Options
    i can actually come now!!