Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham This Sat

Comments

• Options
    Spitfire on Tap

ill be there
  • Options
    I'll be there for 11.15 at the latest, all non-plastics and vets of the Medway/Swale/Belvedererererere/Charlton/Bugle/Oak cliques will be too ;-)
  • Options
    Valley Express T-Shirts & Stickers will be handed out to all those attending to hand out to opposing fans at the Priestfields. Volunteers required to stand outside the Rainham End & Blues Rock Bar.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Valley Express T-Shirts & Stickers will be handed out to all those attending to hand out to opposing fans at the Priestfields. Volunteers required to stand outside the Rainham End & Blues Rock Bar.

Not it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Spitfire on Tap

Finally someone else for Danny Dyer to direct the piss taking at!!

I reckon 11 is a good time.
  • Options
    And they do all day brekkie's in there, if anyone's up for that...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]And they do all day brekkie's in there, if anyone's up for that...

OK Medders, put me down for a saturday morning gut buster breakfeast...!
  • Options
    Eating lads. Is cheating
  • Options
    Seeing this thread has me in 2 minds if to come, sounds like its gonna be a crack but don't know if i will be up/home in time
  • Options
    Where you going Friday night Dyer? Just come straight to the Alex and stop being such a woman ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Where you going Friday night Dyer? Just come straight to the Alex and stop being such a woman ;-)

A fancy dress mate so there's no way i'm going direct or if i do can you tip me the nod that i'm not in appropriate clothes and send me packing as may still be a little worse for wear!!
  • Options
    Roll call.

So far we have meeting in the Alex between 11-12 are

Ketman, Carter, Medders, Stu of SE7, Leftbehind, Carlsberg......

Who else? Come on boys and girls, it's not much of a bad journey going out of London as it is going in!!
  • Options
    You forgot Kev n co.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Roll call.

So far we have meeting in the Alex between 11-12 are

Ketman, Carter, Medders, Stu of SE7, Leftbehind, Carlsberg......

Who else? Come on boys and girls, it's not much of a bad journey going out of London as it is going in!!

Sorry I'm baby sitting my 6 month old niece and I don't think she is quite old enough to be introduced to the medway massive just yet!! ;-)

Mx
  • Options
    With me there will be ging Theo & Shane and 2 others

^ in total wont be there until 12 though
  • Options
    and me splitter
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Where you going Friday night Dyer? Just come straight to the Alex and stop being such a woman ;-)

A fancy dress mate so there's no way i'm going direct or if i do can you tip me the nod that i'm not in appropriate clothes and send me packing as may still be a little worse for wear!!

What you going as?
  • Options
    Ill try for 11-12. but im out on important business friday(all will be explained sat morning) so might meet you in the livvy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]Ill try for 11-12. but im out on important business friday(all will be explained sat morning) so might meet you in the livvy.

the gym?
  • Options
    Well i do work out suz lol!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]Well i do work my jaw out suz, by complaining too much lol!
  • Options
    FFS

The Ginger one may have to work up to 12 so that messes it all up if he does

Told him to get on a train at 11.18 Woolwich the rest will get on at Abbey Wood 11.23 arrive at Chatham 11.54

So what to do the rest all come down as normal and leave him to follow or wait for him and come dowm later get there around 1 ish
  • Options
    LEAVE HER BEHIND!!

You have to let them fly solo one day, they won't get lost it's actually impossible and only MCS could even try!!
  • Options
    The Ginger one is male LOL and has more money than me so is qute important when it comes to beer
  • Options
    I'll try to get myself down there for 11.30ish. Gonna be a long day.....
  • Options
    I'll be bussed in at about the same time matey
  • Options
    what pub and station again (can't be bothered to look back through posts)
  • Options
    Pub = The Alexandra just come out of CHATHAM station and turn right and walk 25-30 yards down the road
  • Options
    ta
  • Options
    Wicked we will be ther Ginger has got out of work we are back on track