Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham This Sat

Comments

• Options
    Ketters - is the Swale express in operation this week?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Ketters - is the Swale express in operation this week?

Forgot about that Yes, the 11.16am from Shittingbourne should get us into Chatham for 11.30am for all us Swalers..!
  • Options
    i'm getting the 11.02 to get me in for 11.32 (a gills fan may be coming with me althought this is not confirmed)
  • Options
    There will be plenty of them knocking around. As long as you don't swap bodily fluid (West side) you should all get home safely
  • Options
    Sounds good Ketters. Will try and drag Kev out of bed in time...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Sounds good Ketters. Will try and drag Kev out of bed in time...

What drag him & his new bird (Sorry the one he was 'WITH@ at the wedding) out of bed..?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Sounds good Ketters. Will try and drag Kev out of bed in time...

Good luck - if he gets himself in the same state this week as he did last week you'll see him about Sunday at 4PM!! LOL

I'll take that back - Him and Rob at least got me home!

Mx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]

What drag him & his new bird out of bed..?

He'll be lucky!! She's giving him the serious run-around!
  • Options
    So to Finally wrap up this thread that somehow has managed 130 posts we are meeting at the Alex in Chatham from 11.30am then moving on to the Livingstone Arms in Gillingham via Train for a few before KO.

Swale Express for Chatham is leaving Sittingboure Station at 11.16am.

Mr Bourne may be joining us wearing fancy Dress, Kev may be bringing his hope to be Bird, Medders is sneaking out cos his missus is at work. The LeftBehind Crew from Blackburn away are all in attendance including lil Theo Walcott....have I missed anything ....? Oh yeah & WSS is a ladies man....
  • Options
    You missed one Ketters - Carter is NOT flying there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]You missed one Ketters - Carter is NOT flying there

I can't guarantee I won't be flying
  • Options
    nooooo come on lads dont give up. i reckon you could make 200 before you all get on your trains in the morning.
  • Options
    how many to go?

i've got a house party tonight, think i may not be having any sleep till tomorrow evening.
  • Options
    Is that your pre-excuse for your non-appearance tomorrow tart?
  • Options
    i'll be there 100% mate, just not in a great state.
  • Options
    fuck it
  • Options
    so how did the day end up ?
  • Options
    just got home, played well without ever getting into 2nd gear.

seemd to be a bit of aggro ater the game, with a gills fan walking up the high street with blood popping out his head.

at one point counted 14 police cars and 2 meat wagons outside the station.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]just got home

LOL not a bad day then !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

LOL not a bad day then !

i have a bad sense of directio ;D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]just got home, played well without ever getting into 2nd gear.

seemd to be a bit of aggro ater the game, with a gills fan walking up the high street with blood popping out his head.

at one point counted 14 police cars and 2 meat wagons outside the station.

gillingham.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

LOL not a bad day then !

i have a bad sense of directio ;D

Got that right.... Charlton to Chatham to Gillingham, and then Charlton via Sittingbourne...!

Was a good night Stu. Hope Kev didn't initiate you into his clan while you were asleep... marmite and butter are part of his ritual...
  • Options
    was a good day

Shame about the boring fat gir peeing me off later that night at the station no sense of humour
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Got that right.... Charlton to Chatham to Gillingham, and then Charlton via Sittingbourne...!

Was a good night Stu. Hope Kev didn't initiate you into his clan while you were asleep... marmite and butter are part of his ritual...

Yeah, was good fun, apart from being awful at the drinking game!!

i dont think he did, im hoping not anyway!

so whos inviting that scot guy down the bugle???
  • Options
    Scot guy or snot guy?
  • Options
    Both!

That bloke was seriously screwed up! A Scot wearing England socks?!?!?
  • Options
    I had a right laugh drinking Hurlimans at the Alexandra set me off Nicely. CafcBourne's impression of Pete Doherty was more than passable. Kev putting on his 'Telephone Voice' when that Doris rung up, then said Doris turning up with another Geezer, was it her brother? Nice little turn out of us in chatham must have been about 20 odd I think. Game was incidental really, the penalty & sending off made me laugh, huge over reaction from the Referee. The after Mr Oche I the Noo with his running nose harrassing us outside the Southern Belle. Excellent turnout of cafc fans at Gillingham as well whole away stand was pretty much full.
  • Options
    I feel rough now still, should have your example and headed home for a rest bite instead of hitting the tiles straight away.

The match thought we showed that there is an enormous gulf between them and us.

Looked a very well organised outfit even though some people (Ketters) liked to point out that a certain full back had a poor first touch
  • Options
    Any arrests?
  • Options
    About half a dozen, I'd reckon, got bought up from the station and chucked in the back of cars/meat wagons. Station was closed for a good half hour.