Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POST-MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Cambridge United | Saturday 11th December 2021

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Great interview (but Minto has to stop asking "how important...").

In the clip v Wolves, is that Pringle dancing through the defence to set up the first goal?
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    ross1 said:
    What a gift Charlton TV is....I love listening to these former players. Stuart was a good player....not the most gifted player but had a nose for goal and technically very good. Would love to see Derek Hales as a guest....has he ever been on ? 
    Get Flanagan on with him, then they could re-enact Fury v Wilder.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    ross1 said:
    What a gift Charlton TV is....I love listening to these former players. Stuart was a good player....not the most gifted player but had a nose for goal and technically very good. Would love to see Derek Hales as a guest....has he ever been on ? 
    They don’t seem to have gone much further back than Lennie and Nelse - they did have Paul Walsh the other day. But would be great to see some of the 1970s guys. And Killer of course.
  • Options
    Good guest Graham Stuart, talks well, good bants.  Agreed though, lets get Derek Hales in there - definitely THE legend of his era, arguably of all time. Accepted i din't see the like of Stuart Leary and Johnny Summers and the likes of Mendonca, Kinsella and Jackson would have to come into the equation - be good to see them on there although hopefully Jacko won't be for many years yet.  Could get Colin Powell or Keith Peacock on with Halesy maybe? 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Great interview (but Minto has to stop asking "how important...").

In the clip v Wolves, is that Pringle dancing through the defence to set up the first goal?
    Yes.