Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football arrests 'highest in years' & disorder on the rise - police

123457»

Comments

• Options
    but the home fan numbers are the same between us and Millwall 
  • Options
    What the hell is qprs problem? Apart from having to support them of course. 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

The full breakdown of football arrests at London stadiums in the first half of the 2021/22 season can be seen below:

1. QPR, Loftus Road - 34 arrests (23 home fans)
    2. West Ham, London Stadium - 29 arrests (17 home fans)
    3. Chelsea, Stamford Bridge - 21 arrests (14 home fans)
    4. England, Wembley - 19 arrests (6 England fans) 
    5. Charlton Athletic, The Valley - 16 arrests (6 home fans)
    6. Tottenham Hotspurs, Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium - 16 arrests (8 home fans)
    7. Millwall, The Den - 15 arrests (6 home fans)
    8. Arsenal, Emirates Stadium - 12 arrests (7 home fans)
    9. Brentford, Brentford Community Stadium - 12 arrests (3 home fans)
    10. Crystal Palace, Selhurst Park - 10 arrests (3 home fans)
    at least we can beat Millwall at something .. copper on the radio blaming post lockdown frustration and increased drug use as major factors .. still not so bad as the seventies though
    Millwall top for banning orders however, with 33
    Charlton probably more lenient with banning orders as Danish Dave is too concerned about dwindling numbers 
    I'd like to ban him and his guitar the prick.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    There will only be another loon/thief/fake sheikh along...

At least TS gives my piss taking regime a good workout.
  • Options

The EFL will host a match experience Fan Forum on Tuesday, March 28th (6.30pm-8pm).

Fans can attend virtually via a pre-event sign-up process.

Hosted by Sky Sports' David Prutton, the event will broadcast virtually to an online audience, with an array of debates and discussions from a panel of supporters and industry representatives.

The sessions will explore the measures adopted ahead of the 2022/23 season to combat anti-social and illegal behaviour within stadia on matchdays, and importantly will look at how fans, clubs and other stakeholders can work together to play an important role in creating a positive matchday experience across EFL matches.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/efl-host-match-experience-fan-forum

• Options
    No thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What the hell is qprs problem? Apart from having to support them of course. 
    Over zealous coppers/stewards.
  • Options
    I I can’t help thinking that a fair proportion of the arrests are due to there being a number of disorder and arrest-able offences that have been taken more seriously and not necessarily more offences being committed.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    The key reason in my opinion is the OB are standing around with video cameras and more interested in arrests than prevention. They would happily walk around with cameras, than physical intervention.
    It wasn’t that long ago that roads would be sectioned off by physical presence.
    Part of me thinks they actually want this.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    The key reason in my opinion is the OB are standing around with video cameras and more interested in arrests than prevention. They would happily walk around with cameras, than physical intervention.
    It wasn’t that long ago that roads would be sectioned off by physical presence.
    Part of me thinks they actually want this.
    They have always wanted it love the overtime it brings 
  • Options
    Touching on football violence see a Blackpool fan died at the weekend I’ve actually met him before at England away games, what at 1st seems a tragic fight that went wrong transpires that 15 of blackpools firm “ the muckers “ went to the away pub to cause a row with a small sloth of Burnley that were lingering around after the game, have seen the video and it’s a melee of punches being thrown at the Burnley lot one of the throws a punch back and a 1 punch killer 
  • Options
    The arrest figures might go up when Charlton and Millwall merge, and the dream of a south London super club is realised. 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

The full breakdown of football arrests at London stadiums in the first half of the 2021/22 season can be seen below:

1. QPR, Loftus Road - 34 arrests (23 home fans)
    2. West Ham, London Stadium - 29 arrests (17 home fans)
    3. Chelsea, Stamford Bridge - 21 arrests (14 home fans)
    4. England, Wembley - 19 arrests (6 England fans) 
    5. Charlton Athletic, The Valley - 16 arrests (6 home fans)
    6. Tottenham Hotspurs, Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium - 16 arrests (8 home fans)
    7. Millwall, The Den - 15 arrests (6 home fans)
    8. Arsenal, Emirates Stadium - 12 arrests (7 home fans)
    9. Brentford, Brentford Community Stadium - 12 arrests (3 home fans)
    10. Crystal Palace, Selhurst Park - 10 arrests (3 home fans)
    Misread that as last week’s figures. 
  • Options

Football-related arrests in England and Wales increase again - Home Office

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66941765

Football-related arrests and banning orders: 2022 to 2023 season

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/football-related-arrests-and-banning-orders-2022-to-2023-season#documents